You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spare Tickets for Luxembourg in the Home End

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 10:27am
have been to 20 odd aways over d last 10/12 years, had stopped with because of young family since 2018,just didn't get email which i kind of expected, trying to get back into it, if anyone has spare tickets i would be great full. Thanks 
Sponsored Links

Bonehead24 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonehead24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 11:21am
Have 2 spare in the Home end of any good to you? 
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonehead24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 11:22am
Originally posted by trapscat trapscat wrote:

have been to 20 odd aways over d last 10/12 years, had stopped with because of young family since 2018,just didn't get email which i kind of expected, trying to get back into it, if anyone has spare tickets i would be great full. Thanks 

Have 2 spare in Home end if any use?
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Bonehead24 Bonehead24 wrote:

Looks like I will have spares which I tried to cancel after application closed.

I have offered these to FAI to allocate to next in line on ticketing system. This way fellow fan gets points if all applications are successful 
No point in fighting for one then abusing it.

All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 2:30pm
I've a spare ticket for Block D, €20, if anyone needs one. Thumbs Up
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 3:02pm
One home end ticket available after getting sorted in ballot.

Block B.  PM if interested.
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonehead24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

Originally posted by Bonehead24 Bonehead24 wrote:

Looks like I will have spares which I tried to cancel after application closed.

I have offered these to FAI to allocate to next in line on ticketing system. This way fellow fan gets points if all applications are successful 
No point in fighting for one then abusing it.

My 2 spares are in home end? Bought off Luxembourg FA?
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 11:34am
All the lads trying to offload the panic bought home tickets LOLLOLLOL
We're on the one road!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

given the allocation could of been as low as 200 it wasn't a bad punt , and since it oversubscribed they will probably get rid of them
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

given the allocation could of been as low as 200 it wasn't a bad punt , and since it oversubscribed they will probably get rid of them
Any spare away end tickets should be given back to FAI to give to next in the list.
This is the fairest thing to do and game. At not end up oversubscribed meaning we may get points.
A lot  of people looking here may not have applied through FAI.
YBIG have fought for over  a decade for a fair ticketing scheme first time it works and instead of sending back ticket so next deserving fan gets it. Not some ramdomer.
Little JDs moving about tickets 
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 3:05pm

Any spare away end tickets should be given back to FAI to give to next in the list.
This is the fairest thing to do and game. At not end up oversubscribed meaning we may get points.
YBIG have fought for over  a decade for a fair ticketing scheme first time it works and instead of sending back ticket so next deserving fan gets it. Not some ramdomer.

The title of this thread is a typo by the original poster.  This is people offering home end tickets bought as insurance by those unsure if they had enough games to get an away ticket.

So you can reverse that high horse back into the stable... Wink

I look like having a spare away ticket now too as someone pulled out.  Had the invoice paid too.  Ive emailed ticket office back but I'm not that confident of them getting back to me and reallocating it at this stage. 
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Mr_T Mr_T wrote:

The title of this thread is a typo by the original poster.  This is people offering home end tickets bought as insurance by those unsure if they had enough games to get an away ticket.

So you can reverse that high horse back into the stable... Wink

I look like having a spare away ticket now too as someone pulled out.  Had the invoice paid too.  Ive emailed ticket office back but I'm not that confident of them getting back to me and reallocating it at this stage. 
Popcorn at the ready....
We're on the one road!
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 3:13pm
Ah I was bored so.... Big smile
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 3:32pm
look like having a spare away ticket now too as someone pulled out.  Had the invoice paid too.  Ive emailed ticket office back but I'm not that confident of them getting back to me and reallocating it at this stage.

Mr_T could contact BSM who was looking for one on the Away Trip thread

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I’m looking for an away end ticket and it’s for me👍

Edited by BohsinMunich - 08 Nov 2021 at 3:33pm
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

look like having a spare away ticket now too as someone pulled out.  Had the invoice paid too.  Ive emailed ticket office back but I'm not that confident of them getting back to me and reallocating it at this stage.

Mr_T could contact BSM who was looking for one on the Away Trip thread

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I’m looking for an away end ticket and it’s for me👍

I chased up the TO there but if they don't sort it I'll definitely give it to someone from here.
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 3:55pm
Have a spare home end ticket in Block C if anyone is looking for one
Linzark View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linzark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 7:00pm
Have a spare for the away end if anyone wants it. €20
Linzark
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 7:25pm
Cousin has two in Block L, if they're any use to anyone, €20 each just 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic