You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI Cup Final 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Could only pick block 303 and no other options Censored
Why? 

I wouldn't allow me to on the ticketmaster website the other day. 

I know the block I'm in but not the seat or row LOL

If ye click seat map you could have chosen where ye wanted, no seat numbers for cup final just a block
Sponsored Links

saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

16k sold so far. This will do well to hit 25k

Think it will easily get 25k, only went on sale to clubs yesterday and 16k gone already. Would expect 30k at this 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 10:12pm

Why? 

There’s no seats or rows. 
You had to deselect best available when buying then you could get where you want. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 11:41pm
if you went through your club link(presume you’re junkies) then you should have the pick of what is not sold already?
I went on the bohs link and was offered premium and centre behind the goal, took that  as a good job but could have changed except to ss lower which sold quick
No Pasaran!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 8:24am
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Why? 

If ye click seat map you could have chosen where ye wanted, no seat numbers for cup final just a block

Yep, first time they've even used blocks I think, used to just get a stand 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 8:46am
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

16k sold so far. This will do well to hit 25k

Think it will easily get 25k, only went on sale to clubs yesterday and 16k gone already. Would expect 30k at this 
Agree, expect high 20s or low 30s for this. Weather might effect some last minute potentials considering Cheksea v United on the box that day. I usually go to the cup final irrespective of who's in the final, good day out but not a day for the neutral so I usually have a preference just for the fun of it. There is no way I'll attending this year, definitely not a place to be for a Rovers fan. I wonder do other Rovers or even Shels fans feel the same ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 8:57am
what identifies you as a rovers fan that the pats and Bohs fans will know.  Is it the unibrow or the hairy hands or just the general look of criminality Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

what identifies you as a rovers fan that the pats and Bohs fans will know.  Is it the unibrow or the hairy hands or just the general look of criminality Wink
None of that - i wouldn't be decked out in cheap nasty fake stone island/CP company clobber or have that in-bred look about me.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 9:40am

LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 9:44am

LOLLOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 10:05am

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 12:30pm
Judging by the seat planner we’re up at around 20k now, no reason why another 10k can’t be shifted in the next 3 weeks 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 5:24am
Has there been any advertisements on RTE about it yet? Probably a bit early for it.

It's needs to be advertised everywhere, news, radio, social media etc. The clubs can only do so much. The FAI really needs to step up here and get on RTE's case, while also ensuring they are marketing it everywhere.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 8:55am
2019 Shamrock  - Dundalk 33,111
2018 Cork - Dundalk  30,412
2017 Cork - Dundalk  24,210
2016 Cork - Dundalk  26,400
2015 Cork - Dundalk 25,103
2014 Derry Pats 17,038
2013 Drogheda - Sligo Rovers  17,573
2012 Derry Pats 16,117
2011 Shels - Sligo Rovers  21,622
2010 Sligo Rovers  - Shamrock 36,101

Great crowd at 2010 , 2019 and 2018 , especially 2018 given it was the 4th final in a row they met .
I think anything over and above 25k will be  good turn out of this one.

"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
kessler View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

I usually go to the cup final irrespective of who's in the final, good day out but not a day for the neutral so I usually have a preference just for the fun of it. There is no way I'll attending this year, definitely not a place to be for a Rovers fan. I wonder do other Rovers or even Shels fans feel the same ?

I'm a Shels fan and have been debating the same thing. Usually go and always enjoy it but I'll just have a preference on the day. Can't really do that this year with both Dublin clubs involved so I'm in two minds. I think I'll probably still end up going, knowing full well I'll be unhappy whoever wins! LOL
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 9:38am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Has there been any advertisements on RTE about it yet? Probably a bit early for it.

It's needs to be advertised everywhere, news, radio, social media etc. The clubs can only do so much. The FAI really needs to step up here and get on RTE's case, while also ensuring they are marketing it everywhere.
RTE are only the broadcasters, they're not going to advertise a show until the week of that show. Hopefully they'll give it a plug during the upcoming interenationals but that'll be about it
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 10:14am
Waterford and Harps will be the only premier division teams that haven't been in a cup final after this one. 
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 10:18am
Originally posted by max max wrote:

Waterford and Harps will be the only premier division teams that haven't been in a cup final after this one. 

Both have won the cup
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic