You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seinfeld

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seinfeld
    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:03pm
Deserves it's own thread.

Way late to the party. Never gave it time when it was on tv originally and with the re runs but it has landed on Netflix and ive been milling through the episodes. Brilliant show. Nothing really happens but yet it is brilliantly done. Love how petty and childish the characters are. Just into Season 2 and the bit part characters are entering the fray. George LOLClap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:12pm
Class show. Started rewatching it recently while waiting for new season 11 of curb your enthusiasm (starts tonight). Seinfeld gr at characters. Kramer one of best ever but love George too
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:16pm
Hits its stride halfway through and never loses steam, unlike Curb. 

A lot of people say it got worse when Larry David left but I disagree with that. It's noticeably different but I'd say it had a new zest to it in the last two seasons, and they double down on the morbidity and selfishness of the characters and situations.

The finale, however, is an abomination, and is the only episode that made me hate Kramer.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Way late to the party. Never gave it time when it was on tv originally and with the re runs but it has landed on Netflix and ive been milling through the episodes. Brilliant show. Nothing really happens but yet it is brilliantly done. Love how petty and childish the characters are. Just into Season 2 and the bit part characters are entering the fray. George LOLClap

Funny , I was scrolling through Netflix last night and stumbled across it , didn’t know it was on it - great show 

Now if they could only get Larry sanders as well 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:25pm
Watched the odd episode years ago when it was on Sky 1. Enjoyed it but wasn’t mad into it. Started watching it about two weeks ago on Netflix and love it. Watch 2 episodes on my lunch break each day.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 24 Oct 2021 at 9:26pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Watched the odd episode years ago when it was on Sky 1. Enjoyed it but wasn’t mad into it. Started watching it about two weeks ago on Netflix and love it. Watch 2 episodes on my lunch break each day.

Same as.

Maybe an age thing and you appreciate it more as you tick on
AS YOU WERE McGx

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:30pm
Michael Richards turned down the role of Monk after Seinfeld finished. Worst decision of his career.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Funny , I was scrolling through Netflix last night and stumbled across it , didn’t know it was on it - great show 

You like something? Shocked
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

You like something? Shocked
Seinfeld 
Larry sanders 
Stella Artois 
My baseball caps 
My fleg 

Am sure tree are a few others 

Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 3:44pm
I'd watch an episode here and there when it was on tv and always enjoyed it but never followed a whole series. Might set that right during the winter Thumbs Up
It would damage this forums' reputation
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 4:06pm
People don't talk enough about how pathetic Larry David's public rant towards Alan Dershowitz was.

He doesn't care about Dershowitz representing a pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein. He doesn't care about Dershowitz having sex with children.

But being friends with Donald Trump is where he draws the line!

Says it all about the complete and utter fantasy world these people do be living in. 

But, then again, look who we're talking about - someone whose idol is Woody Allen.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 5:03pm
What’s that got to do with show itself Prop?
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 6:59pm
always thought it was a ****y American comedy
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 7:16pm
Watched 1 episode earlier and meh 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Don't let the slap bass and standup bits turn you off. It's hilarious.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Don't let the slap bass and standup bits turn you off. It's hilarious.

Its the f**king laughing track that goes through my head.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 4:46am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Same, the stand-up bits are brutal and the background laughter just remind you of friends.

Don't think I'll be trying another episode.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 7:02am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Same, the stand-up bits are brutal and the background laughter just remind you of friends.

Don't think I'll be trying another episode.

Jesus lads you have to give it more than one episode 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic