Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players who should be in the squad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 12:13am
Andy Reid
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 12:31am
[QUOTE=Stickittotheman]Derrick Williams possibly for left back? [/QUOTE

Isn't he in the states now? Shocking standard of football, would rather stick with Doherty or Manning. How are Obafemi and Maguire doing in the championship?]
Whacha gonna do
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 7:05pm
I have mentioned it once or twenty times on this forum about how I was hoping for some of our younger midfielders to step forward. It's a position we are woeful light in and many of our better senior options or quite frankly not good enough have reached their limited ceiling or are past it. 

Kilkenny for Bournemouth Molumby really making a stamp on the West Brom starting 11 Taylor playing well with Peterborough finally getting their act together and Coventry getting regular Championship minutes in his first season playing men's football all positives. 

Not to mention Knight who you would take for granted at 20yo and even young Hondermarck getting minutes for Barnsley. Doyle Hayes is doing well at Hibs and Tierney reputed to be signing for Motherwell it's all really promising stuff.

It's really taken off in the last few weeks or so. Your leaving out Johansson at Sittard who hasn't quite taken off Noss who's nearly but not quite getting Senior minutes for Gladbach (not being in Europe has cost him this I think) and Smallbone who I hope gets his first senior action in the Cup next week.

With a view to the senior team Knight/Molumby will be selected and I really do hope one of Kilkenny or Taylor gets in. Kenny has name checked Taylor so it may well be him but Kilkenny is getting into a side with miles better CM options then we even possess to be quite frank he has to be looked at strongly also as far as a squad place is concerned. 

Edited by kevin100 - 23 Oct 2021 at 7:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic