You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tickets for Portugal tie 11th Nov

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 30>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 11:24am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

If they brought in safe standing on the south lower it would immediately solve the issue for home games at least. 

You still have your own allocated space though. 
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 11:42am
I don't give a sh*t as long there is another seat for me and my party close by. If there's nothing around or get moved by someone else looking to sit in their seat that we've now taken then sorry mate, time to move. 
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 11:44am
Singing Section is different, fair enough, but one of the reasons to have a ST is to sit in the same place each time, especially if you're in a group of friends. It'd be musical chairs for the first half of every game if people just sit where they want. In fairness, the stewards are usually pretty quick to sort out any issues (i.e. turf out the interlopers!)
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Daragho Daragho wrote:

Singing Section is different, fair enough, but one of the reasons to have a ST is to sit in the same place each time, especially if you're in a group of friends. It'd be musical chairs for the first half of every game if people just sit where they want. In fairness, the stewards are usually pretty quick to sort out any issues (i.e. turf out the interlopers!)

Exactly. I don't buy a season to stand somewhere different every game because some lad wants to stand next to his mate.
Danger here, OH NO
PaConnors View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaConnors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by Jbyrne Jbyrne wrote:

Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

will be seat Nazi convention at the game

My thoughts when buying the ticketsDead

Crazy people wanting to sit in the seat they paid for

yes, so ironic. you are a "seat nazi" if you insist on sitting in the seat you paid for..... but forcing your views on others that you can sit in someone else's seat?.... sure that's perfectly normal behavior!

the absolute cheek of any punter who expects to retain the seat they paid for after nipping out to the jacks or for a burger....  

....and wanting to keep your seat beside your mates or the kids you brought to the match?? shocking altogether

Take it you don't frequent away games or the Singing Section thenLOL
Those seat nazis are going to be a pain when trying to organise flags for the game now. Hopefully a lot of the tickets in 114 were got by regulars there but doesn’t seem the way.

I can understand both arguments, I have 5 tickets for this game right in the middle of 114! Usually sit further back, this is a sold out game so you can’t expect lads who paid for tickets in these seats to just move somewhere else (there is nowhere else).

Exactly if somebody is in my seat, I have to take somebody else's seat.

Why should the rest of the block have to shuffle around because somebody can't grasp the concept of designated seats. 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 12:38pm
Understand for around the stadium but 114 and surrounding areas is the unwritten rule first come first served
DonkeyOatey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonkeyOatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 12:51pm
If anyone has spares they picked up in the presale, i would be willing to take a couple off your hands. Just pm me. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 1:29pm
Were people able to pick their seat in the ST sale? Couldn't in the Sponsors sale today. Leads me to think the Singing Section seats were allocated at random so crashing someone's seat is gonna lead to some seat battles on the night.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Away games and the Singing Section is fair enough. My ST is in 114 and I always go to my seat but that’s just me, I usually get to my seat about 15 minutes before kick off and it’s always free. It wouldn’t bother me if someone was there.

I wouldn’t be having it in any other part of the ground though.

This. We're in the west upper and we like our seats so if someone else is there then they're going to have to move. For away games I couldn't care less.

I certainly wouldn’t argue with you if I was on your seat.  

The whole point of the SS was to replicate an away game atmosphere etc.  someone would have some cheek to suddenly buy tickets for 114 and then start being anal about their seat.

My ST was for the SS but couldn’t get a ticket for the SS which means ST holders for other areas are buying tickets in 114 or those in 114 are buying extra tickets. Fair enough as they system allowed it.  But some cheek now if they don’t enter into the spirit of the SS.   

Edited by Baldrick - 22 Oct 2021 at 1:38pm
AKA pedantic kunt
1010645693 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1010645693 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:13pm
any link/code for the sponsor presale this morning? Was unable to get any tix in yday’s ST presale
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Away games and the Singing Section is fair enough. My ST is in 114 and I always go to my seat but that’s just me, I usually get to my seat about 15 minutes before kick off and it’s always free. It wouldn’t bother me if someone was there.

This. We're in the west upper and we like our seats so if someone else is there then they're going to have to move. For away games I couldn't care less.

The whole point of the SS was to replicate an away game atmosphere etc.  someone would have some cheek to suddenly buy tickets for 114 and then start being anal about their seat.

My ST was for the SS but couldn’t get a ticket for the SS which means ST holders for other areas are buying tickets in 114 or those in 114 are buying extra tickets. Fair enough as they system allowed it.  But some cheek now if they don’t enter into the spirit of the SS.   

I wouldn't worry about it if it happens. I'm a big softie
Duff's_left_peg View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duff's_left_peg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:27pm
105 is available today in the sponsor’s sale
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by 1010645693 1010645693 wrote:

any link/code for the sponsor presale this morning? Was unable to get any tix in yday’s ST presale
Welcome to the site 1010645693 , i take it you are a fan Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

A Ronaldo fan! 
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

A Ronaldo fan! 

1010645693  stand for the amount of goals Ronaldo has scored
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

A Ronaldo fan! 

Or maybe the amout in €€€€€€€ the person plans to make  selling them on the black market ? 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I think the problem this time is that seats were allocated randomly for Portugal game? I'd say a lot of people took whatever was available, and if they were offered 114, so be it. Bit different to people "suddenly buying tickets for 114"
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:46pm

Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

A Ronaldo fan! 

Or maybe the amout in €€€€€€€ the person plans to make  selling them on the black market ? 

I would sell mine for that tbf LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 30>
  Share Topic