You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tickets for Portugal tie 11th Nov

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 30>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonmCork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 4:54pm
Cant wait for this game! Missed last night as i had college. The Home Azerbaijan fixture was a great day out! Great to be back in the stadium
Sponsored Links

Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 12:02pm
Would be extremely appreciative if anyone could share the ST presale link by DM. Was a ST holder up until 2 seasons ago but had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Unfortunately I know this counts for jacks**t. Have been to the last 5/6 home games but know well I’ll miss out on this one in the general sale because of all the Ronaldo fanboys Cry
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 12:13pm
you should still be alright in general sale once you’re on ticketmaster at the correct time and don’t mess around.
They've only gone and done it
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Greener92 Greener92 wrote:

Would be extremely appreciative if anyone could share the ST presale link by DM. Was a ST holder up until 2 seasons ago but had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Unfortunately I know this counts for jacks**t. Have been to the last 5/6 home games but know well I’ll miss out on this one in the general sale because of all the Ronaldo fanboys Cry

It's not been sent out yet and in general is linked to the persons account. They can only buy tickets for as many season tickets that they hold. That's bls it worked for the games in September 
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 12:36pm
Ah ok thanks. Wasn’t sure if that was the case or if it was just an early access link. Thanks for the info. Any idea if/when 2022 season tickets go on sale? Usually have them available for Christmas don’t they?
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 1:54pm
Takes balls like coconuts for your first post on the forum to be one looking for tickets. Clap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 1:56pm
Hey Sham, there will be big interest on this one. 

What are the whispers on emails? I got a text there saying they needed a ticket as they went on sale 2 days ago LOL
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:08pm
Sorted with my four tickets there this morning! Delighted Clap
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:13pm
To be honest is there any other player other than Ronaldo that can command this kind of interest who are still playing ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

To be honest is there any other player other than Ronaldo that can command this kind of interest who are still playing ?

Are we not all hoping he'll be injured and not play against us? I know I am.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:33pm
Wouldn’t usually venture to forums, not least when looking for tickets hence the ‘first post’. Just an unfortunate situation that every second person in the country will be looking for tickets due to Ronaldo. Hope he breaks both his legs this weekend and it eases some of the demand Tongue
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 3:48pm
Send on your stubs for the last 5/6 home games and I am sure you will be sorted.
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Send on your stubs for the last 5/6 home games and I am sure you will be sorted.

You’re ok pal, don’t need to prove anything to you LOLLOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 8:54pm

Wouldn’t usually venture to forums, not least when looking for tickets hence the ‘first post’. Just an unfortunate situation that every second person in the country will be looking for tickets due to Ronaldo. Hope he breaks both his legs this weekend and it eases some of the demand Tongue

Classy!

I suspect you will be one of the many who will be booing his every touch (from the bar).
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 8:54pm

Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

You’re ok pal, don’t need to prove anything to you LOLLOL

Indeed Wink
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Classy!

I suspect you will be one of the many who will be booing his every touch (from the bar).

Did I hit a nerve? Tongue I would rather he didn’t play against us as we all saw what happened the last time
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 10:05am
FIFA World Cup Qualifier
Republic of Ireland v Portugal - 11th Nov, Aviva Stadium
*On sale dates and times will be announced shortly

Notice - As we look to update Fans on the latest ticket information, we would encourage all Fans who have Accounts on Ticketmaster to make sure their contact details are kept up to date. You can do that by logging into your account at www.fai.ie/myaccount

Season Tickets

Again, due to ongoing uncertainty around stadium capacities for the Autumn 2021 Qualifiers and 2022 fixtures, we are not in a position to release a new Season Ticket package at this time. We hope to do so before the end of 2021.
*More details to follow soon.

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

<b style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: " Sans", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">FIFA World Cup Qualifier<span style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: " Sans", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"></span><br style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: " Sans", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"><span style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: " Sans", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Republic of Ireland v Portugal - 11th Nov, Aviva Stadium</span><br style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: " Sans", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"><span style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: " Sans", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">*On sale dates and times will be announced shortly</span><br style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: " Sans", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"><br style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: " Sans", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"><p style="-sizing: inherit; margin: 0em 0px 1.375em; padding-top: 0em; padding-bottom: 0em; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: " Sans", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"><b style="-sizing: inherit;">Notice - As we look to update Fans on the latest ticket information, we would encourage all Fans who have Accounts on Ticketmaster to make sure their contact details are kept up to date. You can do that by logging into your account at www.fai.ie/myaccount

<h4 style="-sizing: inherit; margin-top: 0em; padding-top: 0em; padding-bottom: 0em; margin-bottom: 1.375rem; color: rgb0, 77, 53; font-family: Oswald, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.22222; font-size: 1.125rem; font-weight: normal;">Season Tickets</h4><p style="-sizing: inherit; margin: 0em 0px 1.375em; padding-top: 0em; padding-bottom: 0em; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: " Sans", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Again, due to ongoing uncertainty around stadium capacities for the Autumn 2021 Qualifiers and 2022 fixtures, we are not in a position to release a new Season Ticket package at this time. We hope to do so before the end of 2021.<br style="-sizing: inherit;">*More details to follow soon.

Was that email from them to everyone? Haven't heard anything from them
Danger here, OH NO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 30>
  Share Topic