You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wicklow to Landsdowne

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wicklow to Landsdowne
    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 1:21pm
Looking for a lift from Wicklow for the Serbia match next week ,Based near Tinahely / Shillelagh and the public transport situation here means I would probably get to Dublin quicker from Salzburg!

Can throw a few quid for petrol money or cans/pints.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 1:40pm
Could ya get to Greystones and get the luas? Wicklow has awful links for Dublin 133 must be the worst Bus of all time.
Edit only noticed where you're located apologies.

Edited by irelandfan - 30 Aug 2021 at 1:42pm
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Looking for a lift from Wicklow for the Serbia match next week ,Based near Tinahely / Shillelagh and the public transport situation here means I would probably get to Dublin quicker from Salzburg!

I was down that neck of the woods for my summer holidays this year, had some great nights in the Dying Cow
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 5:02pm

If you don't get any offers - maybe look at Go Car and seeing if you can get one in Wicklow and drive to Dublin with it. Think you pay by the hour on them
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 5:32pm

SG

There are a couple of Supporters clubs (Wexford and a new one set up in favour of James Nolan which I think is Wicklow based) who may run buses

PS . You may well need to amend your username since abandoning us on mainland Europe.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I was down that neck of the woods for my summer holidays this year, had some great nights in the Dying Cow

Was there on Friday night , Decent spot alright.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

SG

There are a couple of Supporters clubs (Wexford and a new one set up in favour of James Nolan which I think is Wicklow based) who may run buses

PS . You may well need to amend your username since abandoning us on mainland Europe.

You back home JP ? 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

SG

I think I am stuck for life with the name but after 15 years in Salzburg I won't complain - A supporters bus would be fantastic!

You back home JP ? 

Yes mate , Moved last week .
Wife was mad to move for a few years and my online business took off big time during Covid so we said now or never .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 8:17pm

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

SG

I think I am stuck for life with the name but after 15 years in Salzburg I won't complain - A supporters bus would be fantastic!

You back home JP ? 

Yes mate , Moved last week .
Wife was mad to move for a few years and my online business took off big time during Covid so we said now or never .

Good stuff hopefully get a beer in Dublin or Luxembourg 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 10:17pm
Best of luck with it JP Thumbs Up
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 8:26am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Best of luck with it JP Thumbs Up

Thanks Muff!

I still need a lift though Tongue
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 9:40am
Can you not just put on your gangster voice and hijack a car from somebody???!!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2021 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Can you not just put on your gangster voice and hijack a car from somebody???!!

LOL  Its got me work on Netflix but It won't do fook all in Wicklow.

You heading to  the Qatar game buddy?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic