You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evan Ferguson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 155>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Seems to have a good head on his shoulders, unlike Connolly, obafemi, and Parrott. 

I'd add Robinson to that list. Lovely chap for signing autographs no doubt but more a chap you'd go bowling with than to lead the line in a crunch match. 
Sponsored Links

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 5:59pm
bowling LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2023 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Seems to have a good head on his shoulders, unlike Connolly, obafemi, and Parrott. 

If Connolly has a similar head, he’d be doing a lot better than he has been.

Talent alone isn’t enough.
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 3:31pm
Trossard has thrown a strop after finding out he won't be playing.
Looks like Evan has gone above him for now,
De Zerbi saying he doesn't like his attitude.
No harm for Evan if he can take advantage.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

Trossard has thrown a strop after finding out he won't be playing.
Looks like Evan has gone above him for now,
De Zerbi saying he doesn't like his attitude.
No harm for Evan if he can take advantage.

I'd say it's more a case of he's trying to force a move given the links to Tottenham & Arsenal recently. 

Either way if Evan keeps up his level of performances it'll be hard for De Zerbi to warrant taking him out of the team
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 3:37pm
Yeah De Zerbi came out before the Boro match and said he only wants players who are putting in 100% effort and fully committed when asked about Trossard not being in the squad.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

If he doesnt know the chorus of Celtic Symphony he can fack off

Big smile
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 5:23pm
Good to see that Killer rates him. 

Former Everton, Sunderland and Republic of Ireland star Kevin Kilbane has hailed Brighton & Hove & Albion hotshot Evan Ferguson as the future of Irish football. By Matt Pole 21 hours ago Updated 20 hours ago The 18-year-old has been a revelation since breaking into the Seagulls

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 9:39pm
trossard wants out according to the bbc
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2023 at 2:11pm
Gets the start again against Liverpool. 

A 20 year old Irish keeper, a 21 year old Irish defender and an 18 year old Irish forward all starting in the Premier League 3pm games today. A shame Hodge is only a sub or we'd have a 20 year old Irish midfielder as well to complete the set. Definite progress though.

Edited by You Tell Me - 14 Jan 2023 at 2:22pm
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2023 at 3:48pm
Have a feeling he'll be off at HT for Welbeck today.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2023 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Have a feeling he'll be off at HT for Welbeck today.
He's been poor enough TBH.
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2023 at 3:52pm
I dont think he has been poor at all. He is playing a huge part in the pressing not letting pool out. Few times Mitoma and March are not releasing and being hard to time. He weill get 15-20 second half i think. 

Edited by Nialler - 14 Jan 2023 at 3:53pm
CillDara View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CillDara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2023 at 3:56pm
He has been OK I think, some nice touches and pressing heavily and working hard off the Ball. But will be disappointed with his shot there just before half time, probably chance of the match so far and it was a tame effort. 
Cabs88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabs88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2023 at 3:56pm
Any time I’ve seen Mitoma he looks impressive. Might just need a bit of time to gel with Ferguson up top.
Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2023 at 4:00pm
Well the lads on the panel at HT have said he’s done quite well
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2023 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

I dont think he has been poor at all. He is playing a huge part in the pressing not letting pool out. Few times Mitoma and March are not releasing and being hard to time. He weill get 15-20 second half i think. 
I thought the pass into him where he had the bad touch and passed it to a Liverpool player in the opening five minutes was a little bit behind him, but maybe that's greed tinted glasses. Some good pressure off the ball as well. The bloom is not off the rose yet! Maybe he'll announce himself in the second half.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2023 at 4:07pm
His pressing contributed significantly to that goal.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 155>
  Share Topic