Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evan Ferguson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 155>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 8:39pm
What a banger from Encisco Clap unreal hit
I love beer gardens
Sponsored Links

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Absolute banger of goal. Like Ferguson he was born in 2004 as was Buonanotte whose very good. The scouts at Brighton are well and truly earning their money with some of the gems they've been finding.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 8:43pm
Hope Brighton get relegated now with our star boy dropped
Danger here, OH NO
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Absolute banger of goal. Like Ferguson he was born in 2004 as was Buonanotte whose very good. The scouts at Brighton are well and truly earning their money with some of the gems they've been finding.

Or have they just hit the jackpot with this group of players? Some serious talent amongst that squad. The money they will make from them in the coming years will be savage.
I love beer gardens
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 9:18pm
He's class. Some man to drop off smartly and get on ball. Great movement. Made a great run through middle. Wasnt spotted for a 1 v 1. Drew a fine save from Ortega from a tight angle. And pushing and shoving with Haaland and Rodri in an attacking corner. Hes only on the pitch 5mins
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 9:30pm

Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Or have they just hit the jackpot with this group of players? Some serious talent amongst that squad. The money they will make from them in the coming years will be savage.

They sold Bissouma Trossard,Cucharella,White and Burn in the last two years it hasn’t bothered them. If anything they have upgraded on most of those players. LOL 

It might be harder to upgrade on Ferguson,Enciso,Caicedo and Estipunian but it’s Brighton. 

McAllister is class but I would expect there young attacking players to match him in the next 2/3 years. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 9:34pm
Ya you would expect McAllister to be snapped up by one of the big clubs soon.
I love beer gardens
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 9:34pm
They got serious money for those you’ve mentioned who left and a few of them have flopped at a bigger club.

Some amazing finds there among this team. They’re great to watch 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 9:37pm

Ya you would expect McAllister to be snapped up by one of the big clubs soon.
Done deal to Liverpool by all accounts 
GaretFarellysNutSack View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaretFarellysNutSack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 11:31am
https://thetopflight.com/2023/05/25/brighton-transfer-news-de-zerbi-striker/

Big Ev is off to Man City now, i suppose they want someone who can break Dixie Dean's record given Haaland failed to do so.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 6:22pm
Getting the full 90 today, first time he's played a whole Premier League game I think.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2023 at 10:41pm
Hon The Ferg Beer

One of the few positive threads
It would damage this forums' reputation
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2023 at 12:09pm
Our midfielders need to start passing the ball into him, he makes great runs and drops deep a lot and very rarely gets the ball we all know he is comfortable receiving the ball with his back to goal so he really needs to receive the passes sooner! He’s going to be some player for us.
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2023 at 12:17pm
First time seeing him live last night. His movement is unreal. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2023 at 1:20pm
Who would you compare him to style wise? I find him very tough to find a comparison
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2023 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Who would you compare him to style wise? I find him very tough to find a comparison

Haaland
Idah Dream!
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2023 at 1:23pm
Little bit of Harry Kane there too
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
TraphadBalls View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraphadBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2023 at 1:25pm
 Got the assist in the Greek game, plus as far as I could tell made a vital goal saving clearance in the same game. Thus, three goal contributions in his last two games for us-and defensively capable also! Both he and Johnston our two shining lights.

Edited by TraphadBalls - 20 Jun 2023 at 6:44pm
Kennycandoit
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 155>
  Share Topic