You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evan Ferguson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 155>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

I think what's promising about Ferguson is that even in the games where he's not getting chances, he still involves himself and does good work in general play. He's never anonymous.

To be fair to him too he was open and making really dangerous runs alll the time and the Brighton players just used him as a decoy. It must have been very frustrating because he was clearly in a few times with one straight forward pass and they went the wrong way. He is such a monster for 18 for the workload he takes on and when he does get a chance he generally scores or his effort is very full blooded. Unlike the 9 on the opposite end of the pitch who actually scored. Similar players in some respects but Evan has 2 feet and is 10 times more aggressive and decisive with the ball.
Sponsored Links

Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 6:56pm
Happy to see him benched tonight.
Have to say Brighton are really managing his load well.
A good balance of building his game and confidence and keeping him protected.
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 7:05pm
Yip he's only 18, no need to be starting week in week out. Hopefully get 20/30 mins off the bench tonight.
wU3aA1dI3f View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wU3aA1dI3f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:20pm

Phil Medlicotta

March 15 2023 19:48 pM

·        

·        

·        

Brighton boss Roberto De Zerbi notified press in his pre match interviews that Evan Ferguson would be starting tonight's fixture vs Crystal Palace on the bench admitting that the young strike is "distracted". 

De Zerbi said of Ferguson: “He is unique for us in terms of quality, in terms of characteristic. He knows very well the way to score. However, right now he is a little distracted because of his international decision. He is a young boy with a very bright future. We must take care of him.

“But he is 18, he is (born in) 2004, and he will improve for sure, because I know the guy, I know his passion, his attitude, and I have no doubt.”

Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by wU3aA1dI3f wU3aA1dI3f wrote:

Phil Medlicotta

·        

·        

·        

Brighton boss Roberto De Zerbi notified press in his pre match interviews that Evan Ferguson would be starting tonight's fixture vs Crystal Palace on the bench admitting that the young strike is "distracted". 

De Zerbi said of Ferguson: “He is unique for us in terms of quality, in terms of characteristic. He knows very well the way to score. However, right now he is a little distracted because of his international decision. He is a young boy with a very bright future. We must take care of him.

“But he is 18, he is (born in) 2004, and he will improve for sure, because I know the guy, I know his passion, his attitude, and I have no doubt.”

Decision £. Obviously lots of pricks in his ear and is probably being offered the world. Brighton would really ruin their relationship with Irish football if this happened. (Which it won't)
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:26pm
LOL

Oh no.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

Phil Medlicotta

·        

·        

·        

Decision �£. Obviously lots of pricks in his ear and is probably being offered the world. Brighton would really ruin their relationship with Irish football if this happened. (Which it won't)

U actually believed that LOL
I love beer gardens
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Phil Medlicotta

·        

·        

·        

Decision �£. Obviously lots of pricks in his ear and is probably being offered the world. Brighton would really ruin their relationship with Irish football if this happened. (Which it won't)

U actually believed that LOL
Is it bollix? LOL
There has been alot of talk that England are trying so was believable. I dont think for a second he plays for England. He basically may aswell never come home if he does LOL

Edited by Nialler - 15 Mar 2023 at 8:39pm
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:38pm
Thats a Wind up lol
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:39pm
Ah Nialler LOL
It's obvious trolling by a lad with three posts.
Should be deleted.

Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Ah Nialler LOL
Should be deleted.

LOL fair play to him. I didn't even check who posted it tbh

djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:41pm

Ah Nialler LOL
Should be deleted.

Probably englishborns second acount LOL
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

Ah Nialler LOL
Should be deleted.

Probably englishborns second acount LOL

Defo not he wouldn't be able to write such a long post without calling someone a paddy or a sheep shagger.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:52pm

Phil Medlicotta

·        

·        

·        

Would tie in with what 9fingers posted a few weeks ago maybe🤷🏽‍♂️
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Phil Medlicotta

·        

·        

·        

Thays why it got me... LOL
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Phil Medlicotta

·        

·        

·        

Just Google the quote ffs 

It's an early March De Zebri interview, word for word, weeks old, edited to include the international decision bit. 

Just take 10 seconds & see for yourself 
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:57pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:58pm

Phil Medlicotta

·        

·        

·        

Worrying reading
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 155>
  Share Topic