You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joel Bagan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2022 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Starts today, I’m at the game, will report on himself and O’Dowda Wink

If you're close enough to the dugout ask Tommy Conway has he an Irish granny. Has looked good for Bristol the last few games
Sponsored Links

SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2022 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Starts today, I’m at the game, will report on himself and O’Dowda Wink

If you're close enough to the dugout ask Tommy Conway has he an Irish granny. Has looked good for Bristol the last few games
Haha was on the other side of the pitch unfortunately! He was quite impressive alright, busy player and can get in behind and score goals.

As for O’Dowda.. barely got a sniff today. Didn’t really look up for being back at his old stomping ground.
pateen View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pateen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2022 at 2:56pm
Ah jaysus, hopefully it's not too bad 
Flying so high, trying to remember
How many cigarettes did I bring along?
When I get down I'll jump in a taxi cab
Driving through London town, to cry you a song
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2022 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by pateen pateen wrote:

Ah jaysus, hopefully it's not too bad 
Really nasty clash of heads but he managed to walk off, probably be out for 2/3 weeks or however long concussion recovery takes
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2022 at 7:16pm
Bagan named on the bench for Cardiff tonight. Good to see him back as was a nasty knock to the head he took.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 3:40pm
Made a cracking save to keep his team in it LOL
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 3:50pm
Well he's certainly made an impact on what was a rare match day appearance for the lad.

They played a CB at LB in their last league game when the first choice was unavailable, and they had O'Dowda whose second choice playing on the wing.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 3:50pm
Could be a match winning red card. Shades of Suarez at the World Cup against Ghana.

Cracking save too.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 3:54pm
O'Dowda playing Perkins onside for a late equalizer.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 4:00pm
Not to be for Bagan, the possibly Irish eligible Perkins ruining it for him in the last minute and now he's suspended for the replay. Probably needs a League 1 loan anyway, he has hardly been playing for Cardiff this season.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Not to be for Bagan, the possibly Irish eligible Perkins ruining it for him in the last minute and now he's suspended for the replay. Probably needs a League 1 loan anyway, he has hardly been playing for Cardiff this season.

Was he not injured?
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Was he not injured?

He's been back since the second week in October and today was only his second match day squad appearance since then.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 4:27pm

Was he not injured?

He's been back since the second week in October and today was only his second match day squad appearance since then.

I thought he wasn't in the squad's due to that head injury since then.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 4:36pm

Was he not injured?

I'd doubt that since he started today and could have played the full 90 but couldn't make the match day squad for the last league game when they started a CB at LB.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 4:43pm

Was he not injured?

I'd doubt that since he started today and could have played the full 90 but couldn't make the match day squad for the last league game when they started a CB at LB.

Thumbs Up
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2023 at 6:51pm
Starts the third round reply against with O'Dowda and Robinson on the bench. Hopefully sees out the 90 minutes this time thiugh.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2023 at 6:57pm

Starts the third round reply against with O'Dowda and Robinson on the bench. Hopefully sees out the 90 minutes this time thiugh.

A word on his heroics in the initial game! Magnificent stuff Scotland will be regretting he didn’t declare for them they could do with a goalkeeper!
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2023 at 11:54am
Signs a new three year deal.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic