Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fundraiser for Flags for Singing Section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:00am
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

How about a Callum Robinson CR7 flag for the Portugal match? Would people contribute to one?
Something witty but not corny🥸
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:00am
I'm in Thumbs Up
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:00am
Is there a paypal that can be used to let people contribute to it? I'm more than happy to get a design off Flagman Ireland and put it up here. But someone who organized previous flags is more than welcome to. Just want to make sure its all above board and not going on a solo run
TheBigFella32 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBigFella32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:02am
I’ll contribute too 👍
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:38am

Is there a paypal that can be used to let people contribute to it? I'm more than happy to get a design off Flagman Ireland and put it up here. But someone who organized previous flags is more than welcome to. Just want to make sure its all above board and not going on a solo run
It was just off my own PayPal for the big fundraiser over summer that we used. The PayPal pools feature that we used is now gone unfortunately but normal PayPal or Revolut could be used as easily. There’s still about €250 in the kitty from the summer but we have a lot of new poles to buy before the Portugal game. Had a few suggesting a Stephen Kenny flag to me lastnight also. Open to all ideas really. We used Ultras1312 for the summer and they were very good.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

It was just off my own PayPal for the big fundraiser over summer that we used. The PayPal pools feature that we used is now gone unfortunately but normal PayPal or Revolut could be used as easily. There’s still about €250 in the kitty from the summer but we have a lot of new poles to buy before the Portugal game. Had a few suggesting a Stephen Kenny flag to me lastnight also. Open to all ideas really. We used Ultras1312 for the summer and they were very good.

Yeah a Stephen Kenny one would be class also, Ill contact Ultras1312 and see if I can get a design and the cost and then throw up my paypal and revolut
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 2:14pm
Some thing like this with a bit more polish and a different font?
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 2:34pm

Some thing like this with a bit more polish and a different font?

Drop "The Real"
Danger here, OH NO
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 2:37pm
Yep wouldn't go for "the real" either 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 2:55pm
Thumbs Up Done
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 3:39pm
Jaysus drop the pic of him with his fingers in his ears. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:01pm
Happy to pop a tenner in again, gave it in the last time Would prefer a Stephen Kenny one to a Calum R one though
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Happy to pop a tenner in again, gave it in the last time Would prefer a Stephen Kenny one to a Calum R one though
That’s completely fair. Hopefully we could manage both but we will see how things go. Will talk to foggy.nelson and drog addict and update tomorrow to hopefully get the ball rolling.
MisterX View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MisterX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:53pm

plain and simple 
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:01pm
 Hi all,
With the eagerly anticipated World Cup Qualifier versus Portugal just less than a month away YBIG are hoping to add some more flags to the collection to be displayed in the Singing Section in the lower South Stand. After a hugely successful fundraiser over the summer which funded the new flags on display during the qualifiers against Azerbaijan and Serbia, now is the perfect time to get behind this time and show them support. It is anticipated that this game could be the first full house since Denmark in November 2019 so there would be no better way to mark it than have the stadium full of colour. The new flags are currently being designed and we will share them within the next 24 hours. Thanks also to foggy.nelson (Donnacha) for putting the idea forward on the forum and as always it is great to see people getting involved in ideas like this. Thanks also to drog addict (Aiden) for his brilliant work as always designing the flags. To donate to this fundraiser see the links attached where options of both PayPal and Revolut are available.
Lets get the old Lansdowne Roar back!
YBIG
PayPal link: paypal.me/ybigflags
Revolut username: @donnchclb
Any further question contact us on the forum.
Thanks 
**Anyone used PayPal use family and friends method as there will be charges otherwise, Revolut the preferred method***

Edited by Donegalman - 14 Oct 2021 at 2:14pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:13pm
Anyone have any issues with revolut just drop me a PM
MisterX View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MisterX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 5:16pm
sent via revolut 👍🏻 looking forward to seeing end product 
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 6:59pm
Also as little thank you anyone who contributes will be enteresd into a draw to win one of these sets. Not much but better than a kick in the arse!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic