You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2020: Group F GER, FRA, HUN, POR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2021 at 4:42pm
CM
Absolutely. Last match was Feb 2020.

Glorious sunshine . biergarten pre match. Went with my sun & his mate and a friend of mine was going to the game as well so joined us. The others had earlier entry times. The lads were nervous for the game :-> That was the only bit missing for me as I didn't really care who won (preference for the Germans) but wanted loads of goals

Had our biers standing outside the stadium entrance as normal on a match day chatting with people hanging around. Getting in and looking for your spot. The French fans were making the noise.

Don't miss going to the Allianz. Soulless place. Even more so yesterday with only 14K.

Walk back to u bahn and into the bar before they close for a last drink and final post match analysis.My son really wants to get to more games and was checking the UEFA portal (remember those days :-<) from the train as he went on holidays .

I have to try and get tickets for him for the remaining Munich games if poss, so if anyone comes across some let me know.

Will try the Portal again later
Sponsored Links

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2021 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

The French fans made most of the noise - we were at their end.
VAR is worse experience in real - The French fans & team were going nuts after Benzema's goal only for it to be disallowed. There was no indication that I remember that there was an issue.
With the 1st disallowed goal the linesman had his flag up.
Must have been good to be at a live game BIM ?

Jesus that’s Ryan Tubridy/Ray D’Arcy level of questions there Murph. 
AKA pedantic kunt
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 4:39pm
France obviously thinking they'd rather finish 2nd and play England in the next round 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 4:44pm
Can we add France to the sh*t teams list along with Spain because they drew a match?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 4:58pm
I love the German anthem. Hug
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Can we add France to the sh*t teams list along with Spain because they drew a match?

Meow LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 5:18pm
The speed on Ronaldo for a 36 year old when he made the run for a goal was something else. He's unbelievable. 

Would like to see Germany get something out of the match. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

The speed on Ronaldo for a 36 year old when he made the run for a goal was something else. He's unbelievable. 

Would like to see Germany get something out of the match. 
Ronaldo was brilliant for that goal.

ClapClapClap
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 5:40pm
Deutschland ClapClapClapClap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 5:45pm
Been a great first half, plenty of chances.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 5:53pm
The Portugal goal was against the run of play
They’re in trouble in this group now I think 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The Portugal goal was against the run of play
They’re in trouble in this group now I think 

They've taken the one chance they've had though, and it was well worked. Germany are relentless. Its easy to forget that Loew is a world class manager who has a list of achievements as he leaves. He has drilled them like their lives depend on it, and Portugal are doing what they can and probably have done well, under the circumstances.

Don't worry though, if the Portuguese think this is tough just wait until they come up against the Green wall in September.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 6:00pm
Random question : Can you bet own goal would be top scorer? (ie more own goals scored then highest goalscorer in tournament)
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 6:01pm
Certainly wouldn’t class Jogi Loew as a world class manager, Germany will be in a much better place when Flick takes over.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Random question : Can you bet own goal would be top scorer? (ie more own goals scored then highest goalscorer in tournament)

Nope.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Certainly wouldn’t class Jogi Loew as a world class manager, Germany will be in a much better place when Flick takes over.

Fair enough. But he does leave with a decent slate of achievement. Flick will fit easily. Totally agree with you there.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 6:10pm
Feared for Portugal when Cancelo was ruled out, Semedo has been shocking! Gosens has him tortured.
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 6:11pm
Gosens at left back is going to get hovered up by one of the elite clubs surely. He has been very good in both games.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic