You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland u19s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 47>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cliftonville1879 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 1:20pm
Had a slight injury. Should be back in the squad for Saturdays game against Estonia.
Sponsored Links

John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 10:45am
Going to this one later on, we need to at least match or better Greece's 3-0 win I assume and then hope Greece can beat Slovakia to set up a final day showdown vs the Greeks?

Looking forward to it, as we need to go out and attack Estonia from the off and get as many goals on the board as we can.
Idah Dream!
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 10:48am
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Going to this one later on, we need to at least match or better Greece's 3-0 win I assume and then hope Greece can beat Slovakia to set up a final day showdown vs the Greeks?

Looking forward to it, as we need to go out and attack Estonia from the off and get as many goals on the board as we can.

Jesus I hope the weather holds! for the teams and your sake.
That game was depressing the other day and it was a game I was really looking forward to.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 10:50am
Forecast has no rain coming in until 7ish, so I'm hopeful given the 330 ko, nice enough day here right now.
Idah Dream!
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 10:51am
I'm off to this and yep, we need to batter Estonia and hope Greece pip Slovakia by one goal only.
Hoping for us to score early and settle into it.
Weather looks like it'll be a lot better than Wednesday.
Estonia can't be taken for granted tho having smashed and grabbed a win over Italy in the last phase.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

I'm off to this and yep, we need to batter Estonia and hope Greece pip Slovakia by one goal only.
Hoping for us to score early and settle into it.
Weather looks like it'll be a lot better than Wednesday.
Estonia can't be taken for granted tho having smashed and grabbed a win over Italy in the last phase.

At least we will be going out there knowing exactly what is required, hopefully an early goal will knock the stuffing out of Estonia and we can go on and win handsomely. Even if Greece win by 2, we will still have every chance, just need to pray for a Greek win of any description really!
Idah Dream!
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:19pm
Anyone else having trouble with LOITV today?
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:23pm
Yup, saying stream not found error #210 stream access error for me.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

Anyone else having trouble with LOITV today?

I've only just logged on for the game now but no issues here so far.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:25pm
Working now for me

Edited by J89 - 25 Mar 2023 at 3:25pm
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:29pm
Was the camera like this for the last game, you'd do better using a smartphone sham. Camera is all tilted and moving like a sh*t cctv camera.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:29pm
They better f**king level this camera for kick off! LOL
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:33pm
Shambles with this camera angle and video freezing
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:41pm
I just had to log out and in Angle again. 
Is h*te and the freezing is a head wreck but what can you do. Just no1 gives a sh*t do they LOL 

Edited by Nialler - 25 Mar 2023 at 3:42pm
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

I just had to log out and in again. 
Its sh*te and the freezing is a head wreck but what can you do. Just no1 gives a sh*t do they LOL 
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:53pm
....and its gone
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:54pm
Stream just ended mid first half
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 3:55pm
Getting motion sickness watching it.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 47>
  Share Topic