You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Azerbaijan Away - Saturday 9th October 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 11:08pm
go safe 48 guarantee results within 4-8 hours, €10 more.
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 2:10am
Went randox last week, 3.30 swab, got rthe results about midday the next day

We asked was it guaranteed next day and they said it was
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

Getting the test on the Wednesday evening before flying out the next day so went with GoSafe myself.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

Based in Donegal so doesn’t suit unless I would take the Wednesday off. Hopefully be ok with Randox on the Tuesday evening instead.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 1:08pm
You should be fine if you're getting the Randox one on the Tuesday evening. You've practically a 36 hour cushion between that and your flight. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
CC1984 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 9:40am
Hi All, long time reader 1st time poster. Quick question about the e-visa. I applied Thursday but haven't heard anything back yet. I read it takes 24 hours but can be up to 3 days, but I didn't even get a notification that my application had been received. How long did other peoples visa take and did they receive a notification email on submission?
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 10:21am
Eventually got this booked up. Was the most attractive away of the group for myself, so delighted its happening. Back the Sunday morning on the 8am flight so have to reign it in a bit after the game. 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 11:29am
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

Eventually got this booked up. Was the most attractive away of the group for myself, so delighted its happening. Back the Sunday morning on the 8am flight so have to reign it in a bit after the game. 
Pubs will be closed almost by the time we get back from the stadium. Midnight closing
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 11:37am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Pubs will be closed almost by the time we get back from the stadium. Midnight closing

Forgot about that, could well be a blessing Big smile
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 11:42am

Book a taxi with the engine running for 10pm from the stadium LOL

You'll get a few drinks in before midnight close
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 2:13pm

I've used Randox in Dublin Airport for PCR testing.  I would definitely recommend them.  One thing is they guarantee "Next Day" results now as opposed to "24 hours" in the past.  A June test took longer than 24 hours, 27 hours or so from memory.  

I've actually booked Go Safe in Dundrum this time despite being ten euro more as they give faster results and it is more convenient for me to be tested there rather than the airport.  I have heard they are also good.  
jferry953 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jferry953 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by CC1984 CC1984 wrote:

Hi All, long time reader 1st time poster. Quick question about the e-visa. I applied Thursday but haven't heard anything back yet. I read it takes 24 hours but can be up to 3 days, but I didn't even get a notification that my application had been received. How long did other peoples visa take and did they receive a notification email on submission?

I applied for the e-visa last Thursday and got an email back straight away to confirm payment. The visa then arrived by email the next day. Make sure you use the official site . Google tried to take me to a third party site which had rip off fees.
John_TCE View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John_TCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 3:36pm
Howya lads, hoping somebody can help. 

Have flights and accommodation booked for Baku for myself and 2 mates. Have no match tickets though and not a regular away match or even home match attendee so i have no contact whatsoever in the FAI. Trying to make contact with the FAI but no obvious contact page or email on FAI.ie. Does anyone have an email address for someone in the FAI who may be able to sort us out? 

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks 
CC1984 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 4:34pm
register on away.fai.ie
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by John_TCE John_TCE wrote:

Have flights and accommodation booked for Baku for myself and 2 mates. Have no match tickets though and not a regular away match or even home match attendee so i have no contact whatsoever in the FAI. Trying to make contact with the FAI but no obvious contact page or email on FAI.ie. Does anyone have an email address for someone in the FAI who may be able to sort us out? 

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks 

Get yourself onto www.fai.ie/away and get yourself registered on there. That's where you can apply for tickets.
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by John_TCE John_TCE wrote:

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks 
Pm sham he'll sort you
CC1984 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 6:52pm
Great thanks for that. Did it through the official site there and got the email requesting payment straight away
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2021 at 10:30am

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I would say head anywhere as long as you can take off your face mask. 
Hell of a long trip to keep your mask on from Dublin Airport until you clear customs in Baku .
You can take your facemask off while drinking so morale of the story is keep drinking if you don't want to wear your facemask

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>
  Share Topic