You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Israel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 4:29pm
Its a land grab by Israel. And while the rest of the world dont want to deal with it, its the people of Palestine who ultimately pay the price. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Does anyone really think Israel have any intention of a peace deal or two state settlement. I certainly dont. I believe they will wipe the Palestinians out as the world looks on allowing them to ‘defend’ themselves as they bombard the open prison they have sealed off from the world, levelling high rise blocks of homes, hospitals. The US could potentially end this all by pulling them into line but the Palestinians dont matter to them nor serve any useful purpose. 

Bottom line ..................
There is over 20 Arab states in the world and one Jewish .

Where would you chosse to live is you were Jewish ? 

They had the choice in 1947 for the spilt where the Palestinians were given the best two parts of land but they wanted it all . 

Remeneber the Palestines were given back Gaza as part of the peace deal , now that worked well . 

Bottom line is Israel is a genocidal murderous regime with one goal but you have nothing to say on Israeli apartheid, collective punishment, blockades, countless contraventions on International law, land grabs, illegal evictions, etc etc because you lived there once and had a good time. Fair play. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 7:46pm

Does anyone really think Israel have any intention of a peace deal or two state settlement. I certainly dont. I believe they will wipe the Palestinians out as the world looks on allowing them to ‘defend’ themselves as they bombard the open prison they have sealed off from the world, levelling high rise blocks of homes, hospitals. The US could potentially end this all by pulling them into line but the Palestinians dont matter to them nor serve any useful purpose. 

They had the choice in 1947 for the spilt where the Palestinians were given the best two parts of land but they wanted it all . 

Remeneber the Palestines were given back Gaza as part of the peace deal , now that worked well . 

Bottom line is Israel is a genocidal murderous regime with one goal but you have nothing to say on Israeli apartheid, collective punishment, blockades, countless contraventions on International law, land grabs, illegal evictions, etc etc because you lived there once and had a good time. Fair play. 

Sweep sweep nothing to see here! 
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Sweep sweep nothing to see here! 
Some boyos on here alright! 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:19pm
All politically motivated imo.

Tell me it's not a coincidence all of it kicks off the day after Netanyahu's rival was asked to form a government LOL

It all started with deliberate acts of provocation by tossing stun grenades in a revered Mosque, during Ramadan! 

I don't think it's a land grab or any of the sort, Benny's at risk of losing power, he needs to do something to earn votes when they inevitably goto the polls yet again and this will probably do it. 

Edited by coyne - 15 May 2021 at 10:21pm
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:36pm
anniversary of the state of Israel foundation.
Kicks off every year.
Hamas rocket Israeli land, Israelis bomb the sh*te out of West Bank/anywhere hamas exist.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Tell me it's not a coincidence all of it kicks off the day after Netanyahu's rival was asked to form a government LOL

It all started with deliberate acts of provocation by tossing stun grenades in a revered Mosque, during Ramadan! 

I don't think it's a land grab or any of the sort, Benny's at risk of losing power, he needs to do something to earn votes when they inevitably goto the polls yet again and this will probably do it. 

You're spot on and you're also right that it's not a land grab seeing as the land has already been grabbed 70 odd years ago. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 9:07am
Another 8 children killed.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 11:48am
Heartbreaking!!

I hate those IDF bastards more than anyone on this planet. 
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

You're spot on and you're also right that it's not a land grab seeing as the land has already been grabbed 70 odd years ago. 

Ye could be right
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:53pm
I wonder would the government have the balls to recognise The State of Palestine?
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 2:21am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

I wonder would the government have the balls to recognise The State of Palestine?
I think we are waiting for the EU to all do it together which will never happen because Czechia will always back Israel no matter what. Sweden has recognised it though. Ireland exports a lot to Israel too. Israel's long term plan is to take all the Palestinian land. The whole of Europe knows this and will do nothing about it. 
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 12:48pm
Its a f**king disgrace that the powers in the world sit idly by and let this happen. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 1:06pm
McWilliams' latest podcast about the subject is worth listening to.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 2:48pm
Many who suffer abuse go on to become abusers themselves, the jewish people suffered the holocaust now the Israel state commits these atrocities. 

As for those far right youth groups burning out their arab citizens homes and businesses they need a good history lesson.   
It would damage this forums' reputation
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Many who suffer abuse go on to become abusers themselves, the jewish people suffered the holocaust now the Israel state commits these atrocities. 

As for those far right youth groups burning out their arab citizens homes and businesses they need a good history lesson.   

Would it not be the case that they could be very well aware of the history but in their mind it is completely different? A lot of them literally believe that it is their land, given to them by god and it is morally incumbent on them to drive out non Jews and take back what is "theirs" in order to bring about the coming of the Messiah. You can't argue with religious zealotry like that. 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 3:51pm
That's probably the thinking Walls, but what difference does that make when they are doing the same as the nazis in the 30s
It would damage this forums' reputation
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2021 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

That's probably the thinking Walls, but what difference does that make when they are doing the same as the nazis in the 30s

There is no difference, I'm just saying that pointing this out to them won't make the blindest bit of difference in their thinking as they will fundamentally disagree that it is in any way comparable. They won't learn from history as they just plain don't believe that what they are doing is wrong. Worse, they believe they are doing god's work. Saying that they should read a history book won't in any way change their minds. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic