You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Israel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Israel
    Posted: 13 May 2021 at 9:27am
How have Israel gotten away with this for so long?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 9:32am
What's going on here?

"What has been happening these last few days in Israeli towns is unacceptable... Nothing justifies the lynching of Arabs by Jews and nothing justifies the lynching of Jews by Arabs," Mr Netanyahu said, adding that Israel was fighting a battle "on two fronts".
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
TigerRoll View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerRoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 10:16am
This has been going on for thousands of years in the region. The Arabs have always rejected the Jews wish for an independent state which came about in 1948 previous to that Great Britain controlled Palestine post WW1. After that there was a war with their Arab neighbours. The area is extremely complicated like much of the region, an example being both Palestine and Israel call Jerusalem their capital. Israel has been able to continue their violence as Hamas has also caused havoc in Israel for 10-15 years Hamas would send in suicide bombers to residential areas with children etc from 2000 to 2015-16. Now they’ve moved on to rockets.
It’s not a fair fight obviously, Israel is arguably for its size the best secret service in the world, and equipped just as well if not better compared to Great Britain. Israel is extremely friendly with the likes of the US etc which also helps their side of events of what’s happening in the region. Personally I’ve also felt it had similarities to Northern Ireland, complicated and most don’t really understand it or what Hamas for example are even fighting for.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 10:44am
An apartment block collapsing under an attack. It's unbeliveable how the world lets them away with it.
It would damage this forums' reputation
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 11:10am
Yep Tiger is well read up on the troubles , not easy to say how this will pan out as there has been blood letting on both sides but i don't think the army will roll into Gaza but more to come on this over the coming days .
It will cool off again then start up like it has done for thousands of years .
I fear for the Arab areas within Isreal and Arab towns in the north as every Israeli has a gun and are Army trained .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

An apartment block collapsing under an attack. It's unbeliveable how the world lets them away with it.
I believe they warned the residents to evacuate before bombing it? Not sure on this but thought I read it in a report.

Were hamas soldiers using it as a base? 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:15pm
An Aprtheid state! f**king scum. 
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by TigerRoll TigerRoll wrote:

This has been going on for thousands of years in the region. The Arabs have always rejected the Jews wish for an independent state which came about in 1948 previous to that Great Britain controlled Palestine post WW1. After that there was a war with their Arab neighbours. The area is extremely complicated like much of the region, an example being both Palestine and Israel call Jerusalem their capital. Israel has been able to continue their violence as Hamas has also caused havoc in Israel for 10-15 years Hamas would send in suicide bombers to residential areas with children etc from 2000 to 2015-16. Now they’ve moved on to rockets.
It’s not a fair fight obviously, Israel is arguably for its size the best secret service in the world, and equipped just as well if not better compared to Great Britain. Israel is extremely friendly with the likes of the US etc which also helps their side of events of what’s happening in the region. Personally I’ve also felt it had similarities to Northern Ireland, complicated and most don’t really understand it or what Hamas for example are even fighting for.
Clearly it is you that do not understand. 

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt in terms of ignorance, because if it's not that, your morals (and sense of human decency) are completely f*cked. 
<insert witty comment>
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 1:00pm
I've never once voted FG but have always liked Coveney's stance on the issue.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
TigerRoll View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerRoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Beavis Beavis wrote:

Originally posted by TigerRoll TigerRoll wrote:

Clearly it is you that do not understand. 

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt in terms of ignorance, because if it's not that, your morals (and sense of human decency) are completely f*cked. 

It’s not about morals. We for some reason want to completely forget the actions of Hamas over decades. Who are terrorists. That’s not a defence of the Israeli state but their is fault on both sides. Keep in mind Hamas aim is the eradication of Jews and liberation of Palestine, which isn’t going to be possible now. It’s become popular to #FreeGaza, no one cared 1000 years ago, or 100 or 200. Israel should of course face international pressure flr their actions in some aspects, but some of their action is self defence of their own people. That can’t be held against them either. There’s a reason their defence system is the most sophisticated on the planet. 

Edited by TigerRoll - 13 May 2021 at 1:10pm
wexfordman1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 1:14pm
Thing is about Hamas if they were non violent I feel as though still no one would stand up for them they fight because they feel as though its there only option for their people. 
I have always thought of Hamas as Sinn Fein after 1916 until the end of the war of Independence they have a military wing alas the IRA but there military wing is not picking its battles well. Could be wrong as wrong could be but what can the Palestinians do instead the Israeli are bastards backed with this unbelievable military

Edited by wexfordman1 - 13 May 2021 at 1:15pm
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 2:09pm
An awful bunch. Have dealings with a few Israelis through work and they are the most self entitled, devious, ego maniacs i've ever encountered.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 4:36pm
Did a tour of SE Asia a few years ago before moving onto OZ, they are not well liked especially in Thailand even Thai people will tell you this most are just out of the army or on leave and they think they own the place, ignorant, self entitled etc etc. Did Fraser Island in OZ and when we were collecting the jeep to go out the safety guy a bit of a stoner pretty harmless asked the group are there any Israelis and nobody put up their hand he said thank f*ck the only trouble they ever get is from Israelis. 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 5:24pm
https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-20424935.html

Let's not forget that these ****s have used fake Irish passports to commit murder
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

I believe they warned the residents to evacuate before bombing it? Not sure on this but thought I read it in a report.

fair chance they did - Israel right wing and Hamas are two sides of the same coin - couldn’t give a f**k about people and only care for power.

Coincidental this didn’t happen two weeks ago when Netanyahu was trying to form a government but when the main opposition leader was invited all hell breaks loose. He’s had blood on his hands a long time now.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

fair chance they did - Israel right wing and Hamas are two sides of the same coin - couldn’t give a f**k about people and only care for power.

Coincidental this didn’t happen two weeks ago when Netanyahu was trying to form a government but when the main opposition leader was invited all hell breaks loose. He’s had blood on his hands a long time now.
Boy you are right about Netanyahu he has blood on his hands .

Still it's impossible to deal with Hamas as they want all jews dead, ALL .............
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
TigerRoll View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerRoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 8:50pm
Incase anyone is very bored, you can tune in live to watch the nightly drone and rocket display in Tel Aviv. Ive never had an issue with Israelis, I’ve worked with them. It’s like saying every Brit is a **** it’s simply not true.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 9:20pm
I've not met a decent Israelis myself work with a few of them and they are ****s.

Socialized with a few of them in Oz too - arrogant miserable ****s they were.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic