You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who is 'H'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Poll Question: Who is the mysterious 'H'?.
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [17.65%]
2 [11.76%]
1 [5.88%]
2 [11.76%]
3 [17.65%]
2 [11.76%]
2 [11.76%]
2 [11.76%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

I reckon James Nesbitt is being lined up as H in the final series next year. 
He seems like too much of a big name to just be a picture alright. Bit of a waste to never have him in a scene
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

I reckon James Nesbitt is being lined up as H in the final series next year. 
He seems like too much of a big name to just be a picture alright. Bit of a waste to never have him in a scene

That is why I think Marcus Thurwell is 'H'. I just can't see Jimmy Nesbitt appearing in Line of Duty as a photograph. The man would have the ability to carry a series like Stephen Graham.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 8:32pm
have thought same re Nesbit. He faked his death IMO.

Also think the AC12 team member Chloe is bent
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 9:01pm
H is Kate Fleming.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 9:04pm
H is Harry Cross
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

H is Kate Fleming.
I think so too I reckon she is sister or something of Davidson 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 6:51am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

have thought same re Nesbit. He faked his death IMO.

Also think the AC12 team member Chloe is bent

Have seen theories linking her with a prominent character in the first season.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 11:00pm
I can finally venture into this thread. Fully caught up as of this evening.

Don't think Carmichael is H, but she is bent. When she was diverting the questions in the interview with Davidson it was just blatantly obvious. Osborne similar to Carmichael is bent but not H.

I think its Thurwell. The bodies they found in Spain are probably just two red herrings.

Left field guess. Lets go back to Season 1....a man mentioned throughout but not seen since handing Ryan Pilkington his business card. Simon Bannerjee.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2021 at 10:10am
Their Instagram account has Ted being interviewed in scrubs as the latest teaser
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2021 at 10:48am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Their Instagram account has Ted being interviewed in scrubs as the latest teaser
He working in A&E?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2021 at 11:07am
I was rewatching season five and thought I spotted a clue- John Corbett kidnaps Steve and drives around filling him in on what he knows. He says something interesting- he says something like 'your boss Hastings had AFO's surrounding the target and instead of taking him alive had him killed. The Chief doesn't even reprimand him but instead gives him a pat on the back'. At the time it looked like Hastings was bent but maybe in hindsight it was a clue that the Chief is the one. It would be pretty poetic as well if H was the Chief constable- the man who in season one episode one had thrown Steve to the wolves and off he went to AC12. 5 seasons later Steve is part of the team that brings him down?
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2021 at 2:43pm
Philip Osborne
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 8:12am
I think us viewers will find out who the 4th (wo)man/H is tonight but the characters won't

Would be a cool ending to see Hastings retired but takes himself off to Spain on a vigilante mission to find Thurwell who clearly staged his own murder
Steve also suspended for missing drugs test
Kate demoted by Carmichael

Not looking good for our heroes going into the 7th and final series
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 6:17pm
Probably shows my reducing interest in the Premier LEague, but if they'd played the Uniter/Pool game tonight, I'd 100% have watched Line of Duty instead.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 10:02pm
What a crock of sh*te 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 10:07pm
Poor season overall

Not much happened in that finale at all

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 10:12pm
I was very confused by that. So was Ian Buckells 'H'? He seemed to just be the go between? 

Edit: it has dawned on me H was a red herring. There was no Dr. Evil overseeing everything just individual officers involved with a fragmented and divided OCG after Tommy Hunters death. Buckells was the last man standing. 

Edited by Stickittotheman - 02 May 2021 at 10:18pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 10:16pm
Last Two episodes not great, made the season end up feeling average. 

There was quite tense moments while they had you guessing and making hastings look guilty. I still think he might be H.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic