You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who is 'H'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Poll Question: Who is the mysterious 'H'?.
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [17.65%]
2 [11.76%]
1 [5.88%]
2 [11.76%]
3 [17.65%]
2 [11.76%]
2 [11.76%]
2 [11.76%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is 'H'
    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 12:07pm
With the big finale on Sunday night I thought it would be interesting to see who the Line of Duty fans on here think will be unveiled as 'H' or whether 'H' even exists at all and it has been a clever ploy to keep us strung along. Poll attached to see who comes out on top and we will see on Sunday(we hope) if it's right.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 12:52pm
H is the corruption that exists throughout all of the policeforce. Not one person
Danger here, OH NO
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 1:12pm
Hasn't been a great season of Line of Duty i don't think
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 1:17pm
There has been nothing about Ted Hastings outside of the job in a while... has he the time to be H? 

Is this the end for good? BBC must know they are on to a good thing and want Jed to get busy on another season. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 1:29pm
I blame Neil Morrissey.  
AKA pedantic kunt
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Last week lower on quality compared with Ep4 and ep5 but they were top class. 
Expecting a big finale. I dont think the story is ready to be completed in 1 episode. Think there is another season 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 1:43pm
You would think there is far too much to round off in a one hour episode. 

I mean Steve and the addiction to pain killers, Ted and his retirement, Kate and her family, the liverpool lass, who the fock is H. The list goes on.

The reddit thread has a few anoraks noticing Carmichael clicking her pen 4 times during the interview with Jo and then later tapping her notepad 4 times. Both times were followed with a No Comment. They think it's morse code like the Caddy when he was about to pass. 

I wouldnt be bothered checking back. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 1:51pm
Carmichael I think they are making it so obvious that she is a bent copper (lol) and I think the fact they keep saying about H, "who is HE?" is also, in my opinion, an effort to throw people because I'm sure there are tons of people out there watching and trying to guess who it is and are thinking "it has to be carmichael, they keep saying HE to make you think its man but I bet because its a women and its carmichael". 

If that was actually the outcome I would be kind of a let down

Edited by t_rAndy - 27 Apr 2021 at 1:54pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Last week lower on quality compared with Ep4 and ep5 but they were top class. 
Expecting a big finale. I dont think the story is ready to be completed in 1 episode. Think there is another season 

Often the second last episode of a series is like this more procedural  than action packed to set it up for the last episode 
AKA pedantic kunt
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 3:21pm
I thought it was a good episode considering there was no action. The interview/interrogation scene was brilliant.

Has "H" not been rebranded as "The 4th man"?

Carmichael is too obvious a choice but who knows.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 3:34pm
missus feel asleep during last episode, asked me what happened and apart from yer wans uncle being her da, i dint have much to tell her
Getting old and intolerant
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

missus feel asleep during last episode, asked me what happened and apart from yer wans uncle being her da, i dint have much to tell her

You should have just said "no comment"
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I thought it was a good episode considering there was no action. The interview/interrogation scene was brilliant.

The interrogation rooms are the best bit really. a lot of the actions scenes are a bit cheesy and poorly acted IMO, whereas the interrogations it's easy for the writers to throw in lots of twists and turns.

It's like when people say "the book is better than the movie" - the action shots don't live up to it.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

The interrogation rooms are the best bit really. a lot of the actions scenes are a bit cheesy and poorly acted IMO, whereas the interrogations it's easy for the writers to throw in lots of twists and turns.

It's like when people say "the book is better than the movie" - the action shots don't live up to it.

That's a little bit hard regarding action scenes not living up to it. Especially the scenes this year I've been commenting that they are going more Hollywood this season. But I also would not want it to be too Hollywood anyway. 
 The scene ambush of the transport I thought was excellent 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

That's a little bit hard regarding action scenes not living up to it. Especially the scenes this year I've been commenting that they are going more Hollywood this season. But I also would not want it to be too Hollywood anyway. 
 The scene ambush of the transport I thought was excellent 
Yeah true, that was a very good scene.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 6:13pm
Carmichael is too obvious, a superbly hateful character but perhaps just sycophantic towards Osborne who is a proven rotten apple at the top of the tree. Thankfully there is another series coming after the finale of this one next Sunday. Gripping stuff, long may it continue.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Carmichael is too obvious, a superbly hateful character but perhaps just sycophantic towards Osborne who is a proven rotten apple at the top of the tree. Thankfully there is another series coming after the finale of this one next Sunday. Gripping stuff, long may it continue.

Has this been confirmed?
AS YOU WERE McGx

Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 7:21pm
I reckon James Nesbitt is being lined up as H in the final series next year. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic