You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Andrew Omobamidele

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 33>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Andrew Omobamidele
    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 2:06pm
Makes his first start for Norwich this afternoon. Preston the opponents.
Sponsored Links

King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Makes his first start for Norwich this afternoon. Preston the opponents.
Seen Ben Gibson is out for the season. Hopefully he does well and gets a run of games.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 2:21pm
Good to see him starting. Hopefully can push in and add to our options and nice to see another young half on the scene
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 2:22pm
Outstanding. Looks a real prospect 
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 3:50pm
He was outstanding in our U21 game against Wales. A standout. Ben Gibson is out for a while so hopefully he does well today and might even get a run for the season. 

They have promotion all but wrapped up with 2 wins today and against Huddersfield to my eyes. Win today with him in the side would hopefully see him play the next day and so on and for the purpose of taking the pressure off would be huge for him.

Edited by kevin100 - 02 Apr 2021 at 3:50pm
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 3:58pm
Norwich Fans are saying he is having a very good game and his positioning is excellent. very assured.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

Norwich Fans are saying he is having a very good game and his positioning is excellent. very assured.

See it on twitter alright pulled off some block for what would have been a sure fire goal. Hope they hold out now. 
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

See it on twitter alright pulled off some block for what would have been a sure fire goal. Hope they hold out now. 

Fans forum there loving him too. good stuff.
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 4:56pm
Absolutely lousy end to the game for the lad. not done anything too wrong but just didnt deserve to be on Sky sports deflecting into his own goal
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 5:00pm
He was good, very unfortunate with the equaliser ball went through his legs
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 5:00pm

Absolutely lousy end to the game for the lad. not done anything too wrong but just didnt deserve to be on Sky sports deflecting into his own goal

Of course it f**king did. Asking for an Irish player to get any sort of positive luck this year is like asking for the skies to rain money. 

Even if he’s had a great game that may put off Farke from giving him a run now. I hope it doesn’t.
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 5:03pm

Of course it f**king did. Asking for an Irish player to get any sort of positive luck this year is like asking for the skies to rain money. 

Even if he’s had a great game that may put off Farke from giving him a run now. I hope it doesn’t.

Norwich fans : "So unfortunate for Omobamidele - played so well all game and then the shot just squeezes through his legs and deflects into the near post... really unlucky but nothing he could do."

"That just isn't right. Had a monster debut and nothing he could do there"

I doubt that puts Farke off. I think he will have liked what he saw there. It should have been about 5 nil. Fact was he got himself in a great position to block that was just unlucky. Saved a certain goal earlier.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 5:05pm

Norwich fans : "So unfortunate for Omobamidele - played so well all game and then the shot just squeezes through his legs and deflects into the near post... really unlucky but nothing he could do."

"That just isn't right. Had a monster debut and nothing he could do there"

I doubt that puts Farke off. I think he will have liked what he saw there. It should have been about 5 nil. Fact was he got himself in a great position to block that was just unlucky. Saved a certain goal earlier.

Hopefully not now as it would just be typical. Whatever it is Irish players for all they have been bad just don’t seem to be getting an ounce of luck. Everything is going wrong for them.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 5:09pm
Pukki missed a hatful apparently. Maybe good news for Idah when his legs grow back
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Pukki missed a hatful apparently. Maybe good news for Idah when his legs grow back
  Should have had a couple at least.

MoM for Andrew
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 6:17pm

Whose he gonna replace him with, both second and third choice CBs are out injured. Gibson's season is over and Zimmerman is out for a month minimum.
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Whose he gonna replace him with, both second and third choice CBs are out injured. Gibson's season is over and Zimmerman is out for a month minimum.

Yep. Could play the last 8 games if he gets a run and takes it.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 7:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 33>
  Share Topic