You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Luxembourg away, 14th November 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 52>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by wicklowrunner wicklowrunner wrote:

same here uploading the whole cert  but getting error message
Got QR code loaded onto Covid tracker app and have cert on there. Screenshotted it from their own app and still not accepted. Has to be error in the system.
Got a call back from HSE today and said not issuing certs to NI vaccinated. I said all over the news and on website. Their own staff didn’t even know.
They definitely have been testing it the past couple of weeks...haven't they...??? Clown

they have gave further instructions but after following them its still not working for me 
Ffs, think I'll wait till next week and try again. Hopefully they'll have sorted it out by then. 

This talk of 'testing' reminds me of the time my workplace (NI civil service) was relocated to a new office building in Belfast 7 years ago. The bosses were at pains to tell us that everything (IT systems etc) had been 'tested and tested and tested again'. Since then, hardly a day goes by without something not working. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Sponsored Links

gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 2:41pm
Just booked this trip. Night in Brussels and getting the train to Luxembourg on the Saturday
Danger here, OH NO
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2021 at 3:57pm
Worked OK for me today, so they must have got glitches sorted. Uploaded local QR code in PDF form and got message saying it was successful. Said I'd receive Covid passport within five days. 
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2021 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Worked OK for me today, so they must have got glitches sorted. Uploaded local QR code in PDF form and got message saying it was successful. Said I'd receive Covid passport within five days. 

Not working for me still
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 12:28am

Not working for me still

Dunno what issue is. My certificate dropped into my email couple of hours later. Was bigger pain sorting local QR code than Dublin one, tbh.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 2:21am

Not working for me still

Dunno what issue is. My certificate dropped into my email couple of hours later. Was bigger pain sorting local QR code than Dublin one, tbh.

Am away now for a bit will try it when I am back 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 10:25am
Still not working for me - won't validate the QR code on my NHS cert. Unhappy

How did you manage it TyroneBhoy? Were you using a laptop or a mobile device? 
wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 10:47am

Same here - no joy.
It recognises the QR Code on the Covid Tracker App but no joy with the Website.
wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 10:56am
Originally posted by wicklowrunner wicklowrunner wrote:

Same here - no joy.
It recognises the QR Code on the Covid Tracker App but no joy with the Website.
Uploaded it as a PDF - no joy either.
Emailed my passport and NI Cert to dccdocs@health.gov.ie as a query.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 10:58am
Just checked in on the thread expecting loads of Luxembourg info - 2 pages on QR codes LOL
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 11:09am
Sorry Borussia LOL

Anyway, managed to get mine submitted now after all. After being unsuccessful on my work laptop, I emailed my NHS cert to my own email address and downloaded it on to my own laptop and used it to apply.

And it's worked. Thumbs Up

Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 3:19pm
Was there any ever update about English based people being allowed entry?

I assume with the ongoing posts about those in the North trying to get an eu cert suggests I am still banned from entering with a uk vaccine cert and Irish passport.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 3:23pm
Contradicting travel advice foind below from the eu travel website

Britons planning to travel to Luxembourg will now be able to do so without undergoing quarantine restrictions upon their arrival, Luxembourg’s Foreign Ministry has confirmed.

Citizens of the UK were subject to a mandatory seven-day quarantine rule and testing procedures upon their arrival when wishing to enter Luxembourg regardless of their mode of transport, SchengenVisaInfo.com reports.

The mandatory quarantine rule that was kept in place until July 31 to halt the spread of the Delta variant that has recently affected Britain has often been criticized.

However, arrivals from the United Kingdom will now be permitted to enter Luxembourg if they present a certificate that proves that they are fully vaccinated or have recovered from the disease within the last six months, or have tested negative within 72 hours before their flight if they hold a report of the PCR test, or 48 hours if they hold a certificate of rapid antigen test.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 3:43pm
Whats contradictory about it? Seems fairly straight forward. 
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 3:55pm

Used my phone. Got the local QR code in PDF form via email then downloaded it into files. Filled in details and Irish passport number on gov.ie site, and uploaded NHS QR code when prompted. I do remember I had to upload it twice after nothing seemed to happen first time, but then got success message immediately. Email arrived about six hours later. Hope this helps, Conor.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

The uk govt travel advice  site says you can't travel there
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 4:21pm

Used my phone. Got the local QR code in PDF form via email then downloaded it into files. Filled in details and Irish passport number on gov.ie site, and uploaded NHS QR code when prompted. I do remember I had to upload it twice after nothing seemed to happen first time, but then got success message immediately. Email arrived about six hours later. Hope this helps, Conor.
That's what I ended up doing but using my own laptop (my phone won't upload documents for some reason) instead of the laptop provided by the office. And it worked. Clap

6 hours sounds good so I should hopefully get mine in the next hour or so since I submitted mine at around 11am this morning. Thanks Tyronebhoy. Thumbs Up

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

The uk govt travel advice  site says you can't travel there
I didnt see that in your post though hence why I failed to see the contradiction. Id take any info from the country of arrival official websites.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 52>
  Share Topic