You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Luxembourg away, 14th November 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 52>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

i see the luxembourg parliament is voting on strict new measures today clamping down on unvaccinated residents. amongst other things it means if you're going to events you need to prove you've had the jab or recovered. 

it shouldn't matter to us but it may put off the lux fa from allocating tickets to away fans to avoid the extra hassle.

From what I heard from my football friend over there, once you have the cert you are sorted unless you are any angry Northerner then you fook right off

Edited by drog addict - 18 Oct 2021 at 12:13pm
Chips don't bounce
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

Any chance mods would split the discussion into Luxembourg away and a seperate covid cert topic for NordiesSmile

Defo should be no more angry nordie covid cert sh*te talk, keep thinking there's been a ticket update or something!

Freestaters Thumbs Down anyway most of us nordies are sorted it’s GB ones now 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by OohAhh OohAhh wrote:

Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

The great thing about new ticketing system is that those who deserve them will get them.
The sh*te thing with names going on tickets is no more lists.

What new ticketing system is this?

The one where supporters clubs and groupings don’t get a sweetheart deal to the detriment of independents and those with the best away record actually get tickets 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 12:46pm

i see the luxembourg parliament is voting on strict new measures today clamping down on unvaccinated residents. amongst other things it means if you're going to events you need to prove you've had the jab or recovered. 

it shouldn't matter to us but it may put off the lux fa from allocating tickets to away fans to avoid the extra hassle.
Not really much more hassle than checking home fans though.

OohAhh View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by OohAhh OohAhh wrote:

Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

The great thing about new ticketing system is that those who deserve them will get them.
The sh*te thing with names going on tickets is no more lists.

What new ticketing system is this?

The one where supporters clubs and groupings don’t get a sweetheart deal to the detriment of independents and those with the best away record actually get tickets 

Thanks for clearing that up. 
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 2:11pm
Is there such a thing as a non-angry nordie?

Edited by Roberto_Carlow - 18 Oct 2021 at 2:12pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

no
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

no

f**k up.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

no

f**k up.
LOL
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 5:37pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

no

f**k up.
LOL

LOL
Chips don't bounce
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

From what I heard from my football friend over there, once you have the cert you are sorted unless you are any angry Northerner then you fook right off

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
billoneill68@gmail.c View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billoneill68@gmail.c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 9:08am
Any idea / or assistance with getting tickets for this game? I am Irish living in Luxembourg and their does not seem to be much know how over here as to how to get a hold of these.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 10:36am
Between this now and the drama for the Portugal game at home we need a new thread for panic.

1. Nordies fuming over link to COVID cert not working 
2. Aviva at 25k so Ronaldo fan boys can't attend 
3. Lux keeping us sweating over away fan attendance

Anything else?

4. Kenny new contract or not 

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 10:38am
I hear pickpockets in Lux target Covid certs. 
lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by lukesmyth9 lukesmyth9 wrote:

Originally posted by TheBigFella32 TheBigFella32 wrote:

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

im not actually registered to the away portal and everytime i try to i never get an email to complete the registration. Is this becasue it is not open at this time? i fully intend going to luxembourg and it will be my first away game

As others have said check spam, failing that you could contact the FAI and ask for an account.

Luxembourg for your first away could be very difficult to get a ticket for, tbh it's unlikely you'd get one even if they allowed the 9k into the stadium and give us 5% of that

So theres a contact us feature on the away portal and that doesnt even work either. When i try and submit it says to contact the site admin. I have searched up a few emails and have sent them off. Surely i am not the only one having issues registering an account

You are not the only one Luke. I’m in the exact same position as you. “Contact us” doesn’t do anything it seems. Not sure what we can do until they actually get back to us though? My emails have been going unanswered since last month, I was planning on Baku first but that went out the window without portal access too. 

Yeah its a bit ridiculous at this stage. Nobody will answer anything. I bet the fai dont even realise there is an issue. 

Just an update on this, i have emailed every single fai email i could find and still no word back. Will update in a week
CC1984 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 12:17pm
LOLLOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by billoneill68@gmail.c billoneill68@gmail.c wrote:

Any idea / or assistance with getting tickets for this game? I am Irish living in Luxembourg and their does not seem to be much know how over here as to how to get a hold of these.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

No announcement yet on the away allocation Bill but with respect, you will have a 0.001% chance of securing a ticket for the Irish section unless you have attended the last 8 or 9 or whatever the criteria is set at away games with us. Your best bet would be securing a home end ticket and getting as close to the away end as you can.

Edited by Sham157 - 19 Oct 2021 at 12:26pm
Sh-Long View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sh-Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 2:02pm
I presume you would very little chance of getting a ticket if when you have no previous games to your name? Being to two previous away games, but under a friend's portal account.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 52>
  Share Topic