Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gavin Bazunu

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 107>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 2:40pm
Nice save 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 2:55pm
Has done well thus far, as another poster said, can see how he's conceded so many goals, United are dominating Southampton with 10 men. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 3:26pm
What a save! Shocked
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 3:27pm
He's been excellent today. Another class save to deny Bruno there 

Edited by Stimpy - 12 Mar 2023 at 3:28pm
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 3:57pm
Of course Baz decided to turn into Yashin against Man Utd (speaking as a Utd fan).

He was absolutely exceptional best player on the park Walker Peters the only other player who you could say was better. Credit to him and that’s 3 clean sheets in 4 now. Hope it breeds confidence in him!

Credit to the young manager for backing him too. Got the impression that Nathan Jones would have fallen over himself to drop him for McCarthy if he was fit under his tenure. 
PaulYK View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulYK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 3:58pm
Great to see the clean sheet today. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 4:01pm
21 years of age LOL

Going to be an unbelievable goalkeeper.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 4:25pm
He was excellent today...brilliant to see
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 4:44pm
Hon the BazClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 4:49pm
We are blessed with Keepers thank god.
Reports say pool want 30 for Kelleher.
I wouldn't be i  shock seeing him go to Brighton 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

£30m was quoted. That would make him the 6th most expensive keeper of all time I think. They won’t get that for him! 

Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

£30m was quoted. That would make him the 6th most expensive keeper of all time I think. They won’t get that for him! 

Very unlikely. Prob get 15-20 though. But just to have 2 goalies in those price ranges is very good. (Besides all the moaning about who should play) LOL

Edited by Nialler - 12 Mar 2023 at 5:26pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 5:17pm
His save from Fernandes was him at his best. Once he gets the small errors ironed out he’ll be a brilliant keeper.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 5:33pm
Also did well to stop Varane's chance at the far post. (Think it was Varane as I only seen a replay)

I probably would've wanted Kelleher starting in the France match but this game will almost certainly cement Bazunu's starting place. A much needed confidence boost. Clap
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Also did well to stop Varane's chance at the far post. (Think it was Varane as I only seen a replay)

I probably would've wanted Kelleher starting in the France match but this game will almost certainly cement Bazunu's starting place. A much needed confidence boost. Clap

You wanted Kelleher to start against France?? A man that has barely played all season. I do wonder about people sometimes.
I love beer gardens
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

You wanted Kelleher to start against France?? A man that has barely played all season. I do wonder about people sometimes.

Only for the fact he seems to do well enough despite lack of games. Bazunu has had a tough season with a sh*te defence in front of him but he's also made his own errors. 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 6:23pm

Only for the fact he seems to do well enough despite lack of games. Bazunu has had a tough season with a sh*te defence in front of him but he's also made his own errors. 

Only reason Kelleher hasn't got his own mistakes for us to talk about is he hasn't played at all & is well into his career now. And when he did play he had a punch v Chelsea which cannot land where he punched it to and very dodgy positioning v Ukraine leaving two thirds of the goal open. 

Compare them when both are playing & until they are there is no comparison at all.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

Only reason Kelleher hasn't got his own mistakes for us to talk about is he hasn't played at all & is well into his career now. And when he did play he had a punch v Chelsea which cannot land where he punched it to and very dodgy positioning v Ukraine leaving two thirds of the goal open. 

Compare them when both are playing & until they are there is no comparison at all.

The goal Kelleher conceded at home to Ukraine was very poor. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 107>
  Share Topic