Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gavin Bazunu

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 103>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

He doesn't come across as the brightest lad, does Shay. Doesn't understand how VAR works anyway.

Sure i wouldnt know, i'm from Donegal

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:31pm
how’s he playing?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:37pm
He's been good so far. Some fairly chaotic defending in front of him as usual.

Edited by You Tell Me - 24 Jan 2023 at 9:38pm
Pinginí View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinginí Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 10:20pm
He played well. Could do nothing for the goal and made a great stop on Isak at the end to keep it 1-0. Looked composed and didn't make any real errors.

First time watching Southampton in a full match for a while. They're defending is still shocking
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 6:33pm
I read big Willy Cab did well at the weekend. We expecting Bazunu to start tonight?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 7:05pm
Would be bad going to get dropped for a 41 year old training keeper. Thankfully he hasn't been, starts tonight.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 7:11pm
Clap
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 7:12pm
Shay Given starts.  Bazunu on bench.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 10:08pm
Bazunu was very solid tonight, few good saves and could do nothing about the goals.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 10:10pm
Thought he commanded his area very well all game and made a decent double save in the second half.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 10:14pm
He was very good tonight. Vital punch early on saved a certain goal distributed well bar one sloppy pass late in the first half. Couple of solid saves too. 

Then you go on the bird app and the amount of fans slating Bazunu is absurd. Anyways! 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 10:17pm
Kept Southampton in the game with a great save from Longstaff. Nothing he could do about the goals 
Banana_RepublicFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 8:32am
He was quality. His distribution was particularly good. 

85% pass completion
10 long balls completed out of 14 attempts
And he sent Murphy (I think) to the shops with some quick footwork when pressed

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2023 at 6:46pm
Could do nothing about either goal conceded. Shambolic defending from Southampton for both, the first goal especially.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2023 at 6:47pm
Manager is surely a goner.
rebelbrowser View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelbrowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2023 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

After that interview he gave last week I'm amazed he got to this weekend. Smacked of a guy who was (a) way out of his depth and (b) really, really aware that he was way out of his depth.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2023 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

When you consider the appointments Villa and Wolves made around the same time you gotta shake your head and think wtf were they doing appointing Nathan Jones.

If that appointment is made in the summer after relegation fair enough cause I think Jones could be a decent coach but Southampton look like a team that couldn't give two f**ks since March 2022.

Edited by J89 - 11 Feb 2023 at 7:11pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2023 at 7:32pm
Nayfin is an absolute spoofer.  Saw is press comference the otha day and it was cringe
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 103>
  Share Topic