FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack Taylor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Signs for Ipswich on a three year deal.

Great move for him and for us, Ipswich should do well this year.
Idah Dream!
Sponsored Links

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2023 at 7:51pm
Signs for Ipswich on a three year deal.

Edited by J89 - 26 Jun 2023 at 7:52pm
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Peterborough gone. Will be interesting to see if Taylor stays there next season. Mad game.
Time for him to move on for sure, 25 now, needs to show ambition! If either himself or Knight stay in League One, i'll be very disappointed!
Idah Dream!
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Sheffield Wednesday own goal has it 5-4 at half time in extra time.

Peno, expect Taylor to take one and score!

Doesn't get the chance to take one unfortunately. Was hoping for a Taylor vs Connell final. Hopefully Barnsley can do the job tomorrow and have at least one Irish player in the final.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 10:54pm
Peterborough gone. Will be interesting to see if Taylor stays there next season. Mad game.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 10:45pm

Peno, expect Taylor to take one and score!
Idah Dream!
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 10:24pm
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 10:07pm

Think even if Peterborough go up and on tonight's showing they'll be the ones going up, but think Taylor will likely be moving on anyway. Unless they've a clause in his contract then he'll be going into the last season of his contract.

Sheffield Wednesday score in the 97th minute to make it 4-4, absolutely mental game.
6 mins injury time, Peterborough keeper caught the ball 3 times in injury time and jumped on the ground to waste time. Ref added more injury time. Smartarse cost his team....

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 18 May 2023 at 10:08pm
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 10:05pm

Think even if Peterborough go up and on tonight's showing they'll be the ones going up, but think Taylor will likely be moving on anyway. Unless they've a clause in his contract then he'll be going into the last season of his contract.

Sheffield Wednesday score in the 97th minute to make it 4-4, absolutely mental game.

Ridiculous, I like Taylor, but he's been poor along with his team mates. Still hope they do it in et, no Irish lads at Sheff Wed, bar young alini-adetoro who isn't even on the bench
Idah Dream!
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 10:02pm

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

It's consistency with him lads. I watch Peterborough a fair bit and several friends are STs. His A game is PL / international potential but he's not that guy often enough, streaky. And when he's not on it the drop off is too big.

25 now so really needs to grow out of that and be a player every week. If he does he'll win caps and a very good move, but he hasn't yet. 

He's 24. Championship next year and he's well on track.

25 next month and will be when his second crack at that division comes, where he came up badly short last time whichever way you angle it. 

They say Ipswich like him.  Absolute baller on his day, which is about one in four or five at present. High ceiling if he fixes that. 

So in other words, 24. Saying he's 25  a month before he turns it makes as much as saying he's still 24 a month after he turns 25... He's doing well and is on track to continue his rise up the divisions, fair play to him.

Cling to whatever you need to numb nuts
And we'll talk again after you've seen him play 50+ times as I have yeah
Thats twice in the last few days you are unable to respond to a differing viewpoint without personal abuse thrown in. You’ve also been pulled up before for similar stuff. 

Given you seem to think this is the schoolyard, you can have a little detention in the suspended room. 

Edited by Sham157 - 13 May 2023 at 7:21pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 6:50pm
Numb nuts LOLEmbarrassed

Take it easy ffs LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 6:20pm

It's consistency with him lads. I watch Peterborough a fair bit and several friends are STs. His A game is PL / international potential but he's not that guy often enough, streaky. And when he's not on it the drop off is too big.

25 now so really needs to grow out of that and be a player every week. If he does he'll win caps and a very good move, but he hasn't yet. 

25 next month and will be when his second crack at that division comes, where he came up badly short last time whichever way you angle it. 

They say Ipswich like him.  Absolute baller on his day, which is about one in four or five at present. High ceiling if he fixes that. 

So in other words, 24. Saying he's 25  a month before he turns it makes as much as saying he's still 24 a month after he turns 25... He's doing well and is on track to continue his rise up the divisions, fair play to him.

Cling to whatever you need to numb nuts
And we'll talk again after you've seen him play 50+ times as I have yeah
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 5:57pm

We're decent enough..
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 5:36pm

Good player, will replace Hendrick in the squad probably for the next campaign. Needs to be playing Ch'ship next year either with Posh or without!
Idah Dream!
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 5:26pm

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 4:02pm

We're decent enough..
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

He’s definitely good enough to step up to the Championship. Was just unlucky Peterborough became a bit of a basket case last season and he also had issues with injuries and niggles.

Still only 24yo wouldn’t bet against him continuing his relentless progression to the point he will play Pl football some day. 

Can't agree there at all. He was fit for most of it, previous seasons were much more injury hit. Peterborough needed him to be one who stepped up the level as budget was tight and he didn't. He had a poor season and at a bad time. Szmodics got the Blackburn move for example, so it was doable, he just didn't play well. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic