You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Journalists/writers - who's good and who's bad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:00am
Where have I tried to police your thoughts? 

If I popped over to post on the rugby version of ybig (not sure if one even exists or not) and carried on as you have here spamming threads with the same agenda regardless if it’s connected or not and I also stated that I didn’t care for the Irish rugby team and much preferred harlequins or 3 Rock Rovers in the hockey, I would expect to be ran off the site for being a WUM.  You have sucked all of the humour out of whatever sections threads (something I am guilty of here but then again there was not humour on this thread to begin with) 

The mods can do their thing but I am just flagging it, as the mods have correctly stated they cannot do their job unless people flag it.  

Edited by Baldrick - 02 Feb 2021 at 10:01am
AKA pedantic kunt
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:03am
What are you flagging? Another sh*te thread? 

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

If I popped over to post on the rugby version of ybig (not sure if one even exists or not) and carried on as you have here spamming threads with the same agenda regardless if it’s connected or not and I also stated that I didn’t care for the Irish rugby team much and much preferred harlequins and 3 Rock Rovers in the hockey, I would expect to be ran off the site for being a WUM.  You have sucked all of the humour out of whatever sections threads (something I am guilty of here but then again there was not humour on this thread to begin with) 

The mods can do their thing but I am just flagging it, as the mods have correctly stated they cannot do their job unless people flag it.  
Your whole point over the last page or so is to set yourself up as the thought police

You literally can't even comprehend that anybody who doesn't have the exact same opinions as you isn't wumming

You're even calling for me to be banned just because you don't like my opinions LOL

Read back over your posts here, embarrassing stuff

As I said, there's only one person gaslighting and wumming here and that's yerself - and even at that it's piss poor gaslighting and wumming, it's actually pompous arseholery

"Agree with my opinions or you should be banned"

Edited by sid waddell - 02 Feb 2021 at 10:05am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:06am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

The competition to be an elite footballer is far more onerous than to be an elite footballer.  A k knowledge of basic maths and logic would.tell you that.  

Good spot muf on the calling liverpool we 😀😀😀

You would wonder why sid even appears on this site when hurling, premier league football and the Russians and trump are far bigger interests of his than irish football. 
Make up your mind about which is more onerous, elite footballer or elite footballer

K is a thousand, that's basic maths

All-Ireland hurling finals get 82k attending, more people attend hurling in Ireland each year than association football, the Irish team rarely sells out Lansdowne Road

Followed the Irish team closely, attending most matches for well over two decades, late 80s to early 2010s

I can take or leave the team now, like most people, it'd be nice to see them do well but I can get over them not doing well pretty quickly, it doesn't matter like it used to

Yes, certainly I would be much more interested in Liverpool over the last decade or so

The reality now is that most younger people aren't that bothered at all about how the team does and I think most people have accepted we'll never see anything like the Charlton years or even the McCarthy years ever again in our lifetimes

If you have no interest in the team what are you doing on the site then other than just boring others on here and clogging up threads.   Therefore have been plenty of WUM like you that have come and gone and I am sure you will to. 

The mods know what they should do with WUM like you. 
If Ireland were playing in Cambridge I would go to London for the day now, but I have a bad habit of reading here, especially when having a sh*te.

You must take some sh*tes in a day
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:17am
Not sure if he counts a journalist, a glorified blogger really, but I don't think there is a bigger prick with a platform at the moment than Colm Parkinson. 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The competition to be an elite footballer is far more onerous than to be an elite footballer.  A k knowledge of basic maths and logic would.tell you that.  

Good spot muf on the calling liverpool we 😀😀😀

You would wonder why sid even appears on this site when hurling, premier league football and the Russians and trump are far bigger interests of his than irish football. 
Make up your mind about which is more onerous, elite footballer or elite footballer

K is a thousand, that's basic maths

All-Ireland hurling finals get 82k attending, more people attend hurling in Ireland each year than association football, the Irish team rarely sells out Lansdowne Road

Followed the Irish team closely, attending most matches for well over two decades, late 80s to early 2010s

I can take or leave the team now, like most people, it'd be nice to see them do well but I can get over them not doing well pretty quickly, it doesn't matter like it used to

Yes, certainly I would be much more interested in Liverpool over the last decade or so

The reality now is that most younger people aren't that bothered at all about how the team does and I think most people have accepted we'll never see anything like the Charlton years or even the McCarthy years ever again in our lifetimes

If you have no interest in the team what are you doing on the site then other than just boring others on here and clogging up threads.   Therefore have been plenty of WUM like you that have come and gone and I am sure you will to. 

The mods know what they should do with WUM like you. 
If Ireland were playing in Cambridge I would go to London for the day now, but I have a bad habit of reading here, especially when having a sh*te.

You must take some sh*tes in a day
In work this week, so as many as I can get away with.LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:21am

If I popped over to post on the rugby version of ybig (not sure if one even exists or not) and carried on as you have here spamming threads with the same agenda regardless if it’s connected or not and I also stated that I didn’t care for the Irish rugby team much and much preferred harlequins and 3 Rock Rovers in the hockey, I would expect to be ran off the site for being a WUM.  You have sucked all of the humour out of whatever sections threads (something I am guilty of here but then again there was not humour on this thread to begin with) 

Your whole point over the last page or so is to set yourself up as the thought police

You literally can't even comprehend that anybody who doesn't have the exact same opinions as you isn't wumming

You're even calling for me to be banned just because you don't like my opinions LOL

As I said, there's only one person gaslighting and wumming here and that's yerself - and even at that it's piss poor gaslighting and wumming, it's actually pompous arseholery

To be fair you have done a good enough job on getting yourself banned previously when you lost control.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:22am
Damian Day - He was a proper investigative journalist 

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:25am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Yeah another humourless sh*te thread from Sid where he talks about his go to
cliches and as a result has sucked any last bit of humour that used to exist on this section.  This from someone who has little interest or care about the Irish football team. It’s this level of cynicism that usually leads to a forum going downhill.  When Sid was on his holiday a while back the place was a much better place. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Not a patch on Roger Mellie
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Not a patch on Roger Mellie

Hello, good evening and bollocks. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 11:31am

To be fair you have done a good enough job on getting yourself banned previously when you lost control.  
Look who's gaslighting again

Look who's still seething because my brother said something mean to him

Get over yerself ye pompous big girl's blouse
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 11:39am

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Yeah another humourless sh*te thread from Sid where he talks about his go to
cliches and as a result has sucked any last bit of humour that used to exist on this section.  This from someone who has little interest or care about the Irish football team. It’s this level of cynicism that usually leads to a forum going downhill.  When Sid was on his holiday a while back the place was a much better place. 
If there's anybody who has led to this forum going downhill it's yerself

Constant passive aggressive gaslighting, zero humour (you're not funny, deal with it), and sod all insight into anything

And indeed cynicism and constant projection, see above

You of all posters seem utterly intent on dragging threads into pointless personal battles

Sorry, but a few home truths need to be spelled out to you 

It's been entirely clear for at least a couple of months now that you're desperate to get me banned here, ask yerself why that is

I couldn't give a toss whether you like my posts or not, but you are not the thought police you have appointed yerself as

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 11:52am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Not sure if he counts a journalist, a glorified blogger really, but I don't think there is a bigger prick with a platform at the moment than Colm Parkinson. 
A prime example of an attention seeker in an attention economy

Takes idiotic positions on things purely for reaction, for profile, well at least you'd hope so, the alternative is he genuinely believes the sh*te he talks 

Himself and Qewan are well matched

Pity because Qewan actually used to have some ability as a journalist, now he's decided he wants to be Toby Young
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 11:55am

Now now Sid I wouldn’t have thought name calling was your style.  Except when you lose the cool and get yourself banned.  I would have thought you were better than name calling.  

AKA pedantic kunt
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 12:00pm
Jaysus Baldrick will ya grow up ffs 

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 12:05pm

Is this the same brother who got himself banned for personal abuse to other posters and not me? Maybe he picked it up the anger issues from you or vice versa.  
AKA pedantic kunt
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 12:23pm
Baldrick you are really boring.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic