You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Danny Grant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 12:19pm
Not in the squad today. 
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 2:02pm
Just a regular Saturday for him then.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 3:51pm
Scores & assists for Huddersfields 23s 
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2022 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Scores & assists for Huddersfields 23s 

Been a long road back so delighted to hear this.
Wonder can he break into the 1st team this season?
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 8:59pm
SC: Just to address the players you mention...I wouldn't expect to see Danny Grant this season...there's just too much at stake to throw an untested player in and after that nightmare year last year he's got a bit of a way to go to be ready for the rigours of being a full-time pro having been part-time playing in Ireland.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 22 Apr 2022 at 9:00pm
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 6:45pm
Scored for Huddersfields B team today. Wonder will he get in their senior squad this coming season, or will he be sent on loan...
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 9:58pm
Well Huddersfield look rubbish but Grant still didn't make the match day squad. If he's not going to be contention there he really needs to move on now.
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 10:43pm
He did play and score for the first team in a friendly last week, but yeah I don't think he's played competitive football since LOI 2020 season ended.

Even if he's close to Huddersfields first team, sitting on the bench is no good when he's been out so long. A loan would be best to get him back up to speed.
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 8:09pm
Will apparently be involved in the EFL Cup game vs Preston next Tuesday.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 6:58pm
Involved only to the extent that he sneaks on to a nine man subs bench.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Involved only to the extent that he sneaks on to a nine man subs bench.

Does he be going around calling the backroom staff coonts and sending pics of his todger to teammates girlfriends on WhatsApp or what?

Must be some reason for it.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 9:33pm
No game time for Danny tonight.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 10:25pm
Huddersfield fans on twitter not happy with his lack of game time. 
The club are forever putting out clips of him playing in the reserves LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 8:53pm
Linked with a loan to Fleetwood, having being talked out of a move to Bradford earlier in the window.

LOL at the edit on his Wikipedia page BTW.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 10:58pm
Has joined Harrogate Town on loan.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2022 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Has joined Harrogate Town on loan.

AT least he will finally get to play some senior football - L2 probably fine for now given the amount of football he has missed. Good luck to the lad, he's been very unlucky since he moved over.
Idah Dream!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2022 at 9:05am
They seem like a feeder club for Huddersfield so probably explains the deal, but he’s definitely capable of playing at a higher level than L2
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2022 at 9:20am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

They seem like a feeder club for Huddersfield so probably explains the deal, but he’s definitely capable of playing at a higher level than L2

I think so too, now he has the chance to prove it - if he can stay fit for a sustained period, he can still have a future at Huddersfield/Championship level. 
Idah Dream!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic