You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 112>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2023 at 3:36pm
TV3 were awful. Commentary was brutal.
I love beer gardens
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 10:11am
I read this was common knowledge in Donegal and that there were many witnesses throughout the years. Why the f**k were these witnesses of domestic abuse not reporting it? 
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

I read this was common knowledge in Donegal and that there were many witnesses throughout the years. Why the f**k were these witnesses of domestic abuse not reporting it? 

From his statement yesterday they were reported, investigated and dealt with.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 10:45am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Would the assumption then be if he wasn't charged that he is innocent? 
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 11:01am

I wouldn't have a clue. Plenty (even on here) from his neck of the woods saying they had heard things over the years. The two of them playing this out in the media is strange. Her statement was a hard read and then his ads more confusion to everything.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 11:06am
I would say his statement is filled with solicitor speak although it's clear as day he wants to highlight her own issues, while washing his hands of his own potential role in any of that

I'm from the north-west of the county and I heard plenty about him being an absolute prick and acting the bollocks, cheating etc but I hadn't heard this extent of it. her post was a sickening read

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 11:15am

That's how the law works - Innocent until proven guilty
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 2:01pm

my take on it is the evidence of the cases (were 2 separate times ) were sent to the pps they decided not to proceed with the case as evidence presented wasn't enough and didn't proceed due to insufficient evidence 

Anyone that is a regular at donegal games since mcguinness time in charge probably has heard some extent of these stories before and know I've talked with few on here before about the reasons I wasn't a fan of the man and these rumours certainly played there part 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 5:54pm
Would this be why himself and McGuinness fell out? Maybe Jimbo knew what he was like??
I love beer gardens
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 7:42pm
Gallagher gone
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Would this be why himself and McGuinness fell out? Maybe Jimbo knew what he was like??

I think that's a really interesting point. It could well have been.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 8:47am
There’s a lot more than domestic violence involved in Gallagher’s story and the dogs in the street knew what he was up to all over Fermanagh , Donegal and now Derry.

An absolute scumbag and his statement was shocking.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 11:03am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Very good point. There was always very little said on this matter. 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 11:33am
Just read that a mentor in Wexford has received an 18 month (12 months suspended) sentence for assaulting a referee after a game. It seems just all too often this sort of thing happens, and this will be a major step in discouraging players/coaches/mentors/spectators etc from doing this sort of thing.

Edited by Het-field - 13 May 2023 at 11:33am
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

There’s a lot more than domestic violence involved in Gallagher’s story and the dogs in the street knew what he was up to all over Fermanagh , Donegal and now Derry.

An absolute scumbag and his statement was shocking.

It appears to have been common knowledge. Also suggestions this was why he left the Fermanagh post so abruptly and that in his native county he is not well liked over the head of it. Which makes his celebrations against Fermanagh which seemed inexplicable at the time make a kind of sense now. I can't see him back to be honest.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 4:59pm
Kildare All Ireland U20 champions again Clap Feel for the Sligo keeper who gifted us the game late on with two howlers.

f**k all pubs in Cavan open at 12.30 on match day Thumbs Down
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 5:21pm
Sligo footballers are a hard bunch to like. Even the Sligo hurlers dont think much of them. LOL
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Sligo footballers are a hard bunch to like. Even the Sligo hurlers dont think much of them. LOL

Bit like Sligo hornet 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 112>
  Share Topic