You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 113>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2023 at 5:12pm
His sister is a scumbag too 
hoofy View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2023 at 8:15pm
JD and DJ walk into a bar and order some JD
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 11:55am
Originally posted by hoofy hoofy wrote:

JD and DJ walk into a bar and order some JD

And someone else is footing the bill 
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2023 at 11:54am
I wonder is the no tickets at the gate putting people off. Some people wouldn't decide until maybe the morning of a game if they were going or not. I know my father wouldn't have a clue how to order online for a match. Maybe this rule has been brought  5 years too soon? 

Edited by Jackal - 14 Feb 2023 at 11:54am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2023 at 12:05pm
I went to the Down Antrim game last week and there was a turnstile for paying in with cash

tapfit2004 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tapfit2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 7:30pm
Let Christy Take It.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 8:10pm
Jaysus the Dubs don't travel well two defeats in 24Hrs, i'd say some of them were wearing two jerseys today to keep warm, WinkSmile
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 11:47pm
reckon donegal could be destined for relegation after that result this evening. done well in the 2nd half to peg it back to a 1 point game but felt armagh deserved the win

must say the performance of the ref was one of the worst I've seen in a while so many bad decisions made the worst was giving mccolgan from donegal a yellow card when it was the most obvious black card challenge you will ever see
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2023 at 1:27am
The final point of the game from Jarleth Og was a throw ball in the buildup 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2023 at 3:51am
Dublin bringing a bit of excitement to Division 2. Clare will be sick they let a famous win over Dublin slip in croker last week. 
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 9:35am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

reckon donegal could be destined for relegation after that result this evening. done well in the 2nd half to peg it back to a 1 point game but felt armagh deserved the win

must say the performance of the ref was one of the worst I've seen in a while so many bad decisions made the worst was giving mccolgan from donegal a yellow card when it was the most obvious black card challenge you will ever see

agree on the ref, you know it's a bad ref when both sets of supporters have complaints about the ref and not the result. apparently Donegal committed something like 27 fouls, didn't feel like that sort of niggly game to me but the ref made it that way. 

we're definitely going down. Only hope really is Mayo and Roscommon taking the foot off the gas the last two games, it wouldn't actually surprise me if we beat Mayo in Ballybofey but fall short away to Roscommon. Tyrone beating Kerry wasn't good for us in terms of the table anyway. 
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

agree on the ref, you know it's a bad ref when both sets of supporters have complaints about the ref and not the result. apparently Donegal committed something like 27 fouls, didn't feel like that sort of niggly game to me but the ref made it that way. 

we're definitely going down. Only hope really is Mayo and Roscommon taking the foot off the gas the last two games, it wouldn't actually surprise me if we beat Mayo in Ballybofey but fall short away to Roscommon. Tyrone beating Kerry wasn't good for us in terms of the table anyway. 

We are back baby
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 4:24pm
yis will probably win the fecking All-Ireland LOL
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 7:32pm

Derry 12 to 1 is a great bet
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 8:09pm
They dont have the squad in a condensed season. 12/1 or not
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 8:42pm
Its Mayo's year i think
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Its Mayo's year i think

Armagh are not far away either. Can be got for 20s.

Its wide open

Louth for Leinster?

Very left field option is  Cork. Serious improvement 
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Derry 12 to 1 is a great bet

As a Derry man nothing would make me happier but I don't think we have the firepower up top in the really big games. Shane McGuigan and Ethan Doherty are top drawer and Paul Cassidy is improving all the time but I still think we are short. 
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 113>
  Share Topic