You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Portugal Away, 1st September 2021- Travel & Accom
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Portugal Away, 1st September 2021- Travel & Accom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 9:38am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

For anyone on the Ryanair Dublin to Faro:
Departing Aug 31st 09:30 
Returning Sep 3 16:20

I have two places on a return transfer to/from Albufeira old town @ €20 each. PM me if interested. 

Is that with Yellow Fish? They charge more per person so if you amend your booking down to the amount you have then it will be cheaper.
Just did a fresh quote with them for the new amount of people and its now more expensive than the original.
Sponsored Links

Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 11:10am

I have two places on a return transfer to/from Albufeira old town @ €20 each. PM me if interested. 

Is that with Yellow Fish? They charge more per person so if you amend your booking down to the amount you have then it will be cheaper.
Just did a fresh quote with them for the new amount of people and its now more expensive than the original.
I booked transfer to Albufeira off booking.com taxis and was only €8 each for 3 of us!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 11:27am
is there any forms to fill out before travel to Portugal re COVID ? Passenger locater etc? 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 11:44am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

is there any forms to fill out before travel to Portugal re COVID ? Passenger locater etc? 
Yes, I think this is the passenger locator form: https://portugalcleanandsafe.pt/en/passenger-locator-card
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

I booked transfer to Albufeira off booking.com taxis and was only €8 each for 3 of us!
Nice one.have a look now.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 12:06pm
I actually just noticed that myself after spending 90e on transfers.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 12:41pm
Portugal+ email in 😃😃😃
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Portugal+ email in 😃😃😃
Nothing here! Any good news?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 12:59pm
Successful, Need a Name, Citizen number and "SNS" number for each attendee, will use passport number for the citizen number but does anyone have any idea what an "SNS" number is?

I had emailed portugal fa for an update on applications, applied with real details (except for portuguese address) and EU covid passport
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 1:04pm

Successful, Need a Name, Citizen number and "SNS" number for each attendee, will use passport number for the citizen number but does anyone have any idea what an "SNS" number is?

I had emailed portugal fa for an update on applications, applied with real details (except for portuguese address) and EU covid passport

How many tickets are they allowing you buy? Great news that someone has got some success!ClapHopefully some more will come through for the rest of us 
just hit the fecking thing
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 1:10pm

PPS equivalent?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
shakeyshamrock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakeyshamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 1:27pm

SNS is a health service number
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 1:32pm

SNS is the Portuguese health number 

They probably think you live there seeing as you gave a Portuguese address.

No idea how you'll get around the citizen number (8 digit number - essentially a pps) and SNS though 

Edited by wanderer - 27 Aug 2021 at 1:38pm
EireDub View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EireDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 1:38pm
A quick search of “Portugal Irlanda“ on Twitter might help, seems to be a few people selling tickets.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 2:14pm
Tickets got, they're free. SNS and ID number only needed for contact tracing. I had sent Portuguese FA an email during the week asking for an update (in portuguese) so maybe that helped me.
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 2:53pm

Tickets got, they're free. SNS and ID number only needed for contact tracing. I had sent Portuguese FA an email during the week asking for an update (in portuguese) so maybe that helped me.

Great stuff, great to hear - pick up as many as you can! :) 

I've received nothing yet, what e-mail address did you use to follow up with them? Might chance my arm
caseballs View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caseballs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 2:59pm
What are my chances of getting in with my Canadian ID, Portugal jersey aaaand.......big head of red hair and red face LOL
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Great stuff, great to hear - pick up as many as you can! :) 

I've received nothing yet, what e-mail address did you use to follow up with them? Might chance my arm

I used my work email that I applied with so no .ie at the end, I’ll probably be wearing a Portugal jersey heading in just to be safe 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>
  Share Topic