You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2022 season Transfers/Out of Contract

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2022 season Transfers/Out of Contract
    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 12:05am
The nature of the Irish league, many players are now out if contract and may be on the move.

Do we have a list of contracted players and out of contract players and any rumours where players potentially heading? 

Edited by nvidic - 03 Dec 2021 at 12:18pm
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 12:28am
Transfer list here. Good few dundalk players on it though i assume most will get their contracts renewed there.

Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 7:10am
Lotsa whispers as usual . Gannon to Pats with a few more making the trip down to itchysore from dundalk ,whispers those whispers are just rumors - or whispers . Hate this time of the year . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 9:34am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

The nature of the Irish league, many players are now out if contract and may be on the move.

Do we have a list of contracted players and out of contract players and any rumours where players potentially heading? 
You do realise that the Irish League is the 6 County League? Thats the reason this is called the League of Ireland section.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

You do realise that the Irish League is the 6 County League? Thats the reason this is called the League of Ireland section.

This annoyed me way more than is reasonable when I saw it this morning LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 10:09am

Leave Tallaght Red alone👊
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 10:11am
I dont recognise that other league 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 10:20am

You do realise that the Irish League.

The Irish league in a country\province whereby they see themselves as British .

It just adds to the confusion.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 10:33am
I can't believe Karl Sheppard was born in the 90's.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Lotsa whispers as usual . Gannon to Pats with a few more making the trip down to itchysore from dundalk ,whispers those whispers are just rumors - or whispers . Hate this time of the year . 

You would imagine Dundalk would want to keep Gannon. I would say most of their contracts will be renewed.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

This annoyed me way more than is reasonable when I saw it this morning LOL
LOL me too. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:16pm

I dont recognise that other league 
Doesnt change the fact that our own league is and always was the League of (All) IrelandThumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

You do realise that the Irish League.

The Irish league in a country\province whereby they see themselves as British .

It just adds to the confusion.
Part Province.
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:18pm
hardly a big deal now is it. did we not all know what he meant. i still refer to it as the Bord Gais league sometimes LOL

Edited by Dugs - 09 Dec 2020 at 2:19pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

hardly a big deal now is it. did we not all know what he meant.
If things cant be called by their correct title then whats next? Chaos on the streets? Societal breakdown and carnage and chaos? 

It may not be much, but to us its the best damn league in the world and deserves its correct title..Thumbs Up

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

hardly a big deal now is it. did we not all know what he meant. i still refer to it as the Bord Gais league sometimes LOL
Got your edit in as i was replying initially. Eircom LeagueClap
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:39pm
I always have to think what to call it before i say it. Bord Gais Eircom Airtricity. Its a tricky one.
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 5:59pm
Dinny on his way out at Bohs.
Has had a number of injuries over the last few seasons.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic