FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2022 World Cup Qualifiers Group A

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 52>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2022 World Cup Qualifiers Group A
    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 10:07am
Personally I think they should have stuck with Bohemia.
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 9:54am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Austria and Wales/Czechia (whichever of those two doesn't get second in their group).

The country that changed its name because people were mixing it up with Chechnya.  Didn't exactly clear that up.

Australia is changing its name to 'Not Hitler'

Edited by Trap junior - 16 Nov 2021 at 9:55am
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 9:04am
Austria and Wales/Czechia (whichever of those two doesn't get second in their group).
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 9:00am
Whoa re the two teams likely to make it from Nations League?
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 2:42am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Scots beating Denmark tonight means they have home advantage in the semi. They'll avoid Russia, Portugal and Italy as a result. 

I knew the Danes were on for the 10 wins. I didn't realise that they had only conceded 1 goal in the 9 games up until tonight. That's phenomenal form, Scotland, Israel and Austria are no pushovers either. 

They're a serious team and the Euros was no one off. 

It would damage this forums' reputation
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Scots beating Denmark tonight means they have home advantage in the semi. They'll avoid Russia, Portugal and Italy as a result. 
Wales it is so - all celtic playoff

Wales will be seeded if they finish 2nd tomorrow.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 10:19pm

Might play them in final though 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 10:14pm

Wales it is so - all celtic playoff
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 10:08pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 9:43pm
Italy in the playoffs as well, along with the Russians. Playoffs looking stacked this time around and with only 3 qualifiers from 12 it's going to be some battle in March.
Frabhoy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frabhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Had 20 on Serbia win BTTS @ 10/1, they were the most impressive team across the whole campaign for me and battered us in Dublin, delighted to see Portugal in the play-offs.

Nice lift mate - well in. They definitely were. 
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:49pm
Had 20 on Serbia win BTTS @ 10/1, they were the most impressive team across the whole campaign for me and battered us in Dublin, delighted to see Portugal in the play-offs.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:43pm
Ronaldo's tears on the pitch just adding to a very enjoyable last 45 minutes I must say.

No doubt Portugal will be guided through the playoffs all the same to get him to the WC. Probably a semi final with North Macedonia coming up. Maybe stick Austria and Scotland in the other semi in their group just to make sure...
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Serbia to upset Portugal tonight and top the group.

The ref will be under orders to ensure Ronaldo makes it to Qatar, by hook or by crook 

Absolutely guaranteed, likewise with Spain.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 6:04pm

The ref will be under orders to ensure Ronaldo makes it to Qatar, by hook or by crook 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 6:02pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2021 at 11:08pm
Thought we were fooked after that Luxembourg result but absolutely fantastic keep it alive for Sunday. 
I'll never be as happy to see Ireland get 3rd in a group if we manage . LOL

Edited by irishmufc - 11 Nov 2021 at 11:09pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2021 at 6:59pm
Luxembourg have beaten Azerbaijan so if we lose tonight 3rd place is gone
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 52>
  Share Topic