You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Well known victims of Internet Brain Rot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 6:56pm
I know Celtic fans who believe nothing they read in papers about their own players but everything they read in a screenshotted WhatsApp chat from god knows who about a Rangers player LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 1:51pm
Eddie Hearn the latest victim of the COVID brain rot
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 1:58pm
Is it really brain rot with him? The man is just a f**king moron with a rich dad  and that just means he has a genuine shot at Prime Minister. 
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 12:06am
If you were synical, you'd suspect that Jeff Stelling is trying to get sacked.

Edited by Jackal - 22 Sep 2020 at 12:06am
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 2:09pm

Edited by Gabrieléire - 24 Nov 2020 at 8:12am
“I managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years, baby”
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 3:37pm
Fine for adults, not for kids. Kids shouldn't have their parents ignorance forced on them with disastrous consequences. 
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 8:11am
Starting to actually feel half sorry for the “I believe everything I watch on YouTube” brigade. The amount of people who I actually thought had a bit common sense and cop on are spouting their conspiracies on Facebook and in particular in the comment sections of Facebook posts. 

I am all for people having a choice if they don’t want to get a vaccine, literally completely their decision but don’t look down at me because I am going to trust the scientists and take the vaccine. 

Lockdown has lead to people having a lot more time to watch videos, read articles etc and unfortunately a lot are having their brains turned to mush. 

“dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh” is a common comment I see these days. People need to wise up and realise how ridiculous they sound. 
“I managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years, baby”
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Starting to actually feel half sorry for the “I believe everything I watch on YouTube” brigade. The amount of people who I actually thought had a bit common sense and cop on are spouting their conspiracies on Facebook and in particular in the comment sections of Facebook posts. 

I am all for people having a choice if they don’t want to get a vaccine, literally completely their decision but don’t look down at me because I am going to trust the scientists and take the vaccine. 

Lockdown has lead to people having a lot more time to watch videos, read articles etc and unfortunately a lot are having their brains turned to mush. 

“dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh” is a common comment I see these days. People need to wise up and realise how ridiculous they sound. 
I've seen this aLtErNaTiNg between capital and small letters a few times recently from the brain rot brigade

From what I can make out it's some sort of bizarre INTERNET brain rot calling card?

What's the purpose of it?

Anybody know?

It just makes the person who writes such a message look brainwashed, perhaps that's the point?

It also takes quite a lot of effort to do that, I made three mistakes doing it above and had to go back and edit

Edited by sid waddell - 24 Nov 2020 at 12:16pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 9:46pm
Qewan is losing his rag completely at a gentle jibe at him by Malachy Clerkin on yesterday's Second Captains podcast LOL

Actually, Clerkin didn't mention a surname, so it could have been any Ewan he was making fun of LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 12:53am
Le Tissier's brain is now about as much in control about as some of the opposition defenders he left on their arses at his peak were in control trying to dispossess him

Southampton used to play at the Dell when Le Tissier was with them

Dell computers used Microsoft Windows

Microsoft is owned by Bill Gates

Maybe Le Tissier is a Bill Gates plant? Wink LOL

I dunno, I'm just trying to think like he would 

https://twitter.com/mattletiss7/status/1367125177058885633

Are we just gonna keep pretending the Nuremberg code doesn’t exist?
Man shrugging

Edited by sid waddell - 04 Mar 2021 at 12:53am
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 1:03am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Qewan is losing his rag completely at a gentle jibe at him by Malachy Clerkin on yesterday's Second Captains podcast LOL

Actually, Clerkin didn't mention a surname, so it could have been any Ewan he was making fun of LOL

Qewan LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 1:31am
Ant Middleton has been sacked from CH4 for having too much brain rot
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 9:32am
Very sad about Le Tiss alrightCry
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 9:36am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Very sad about Le Tiss alrightCry

Plus 1 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Qewan LOL

When I first read that I thought to myself, "What the f**k is Macauley Culken doing on Second Captains?"
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Qewan LOL

When I first read that I thought to myself, "What the f**k is Macauley Culken doing on Second Captains?"
The brain sometimes take ill advised short cuts, but most brains have the facility to recognise a wrong turn taken

Some brains however wander into a metaphorical maze of alleyways, get mugged and battered and never emerge again

This thread is about those victims

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 8:50am

Brian Harvey, who once ran over himself in a car because of.....ehm.....potatoes apparently, has started a new show on YouTube promoting various conspiracy theories. 
El Puto Amo
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 10:16am
Of course he has ffs LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic