You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Renewals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 57>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 11:45am
Originally posted by CantonasCat CantonasCat wrote:

Thanks very much for that really detailed reply!  Really appreciate it; that's cleared everything up for me Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 1:57pm
Thats me renewed for another season. There since the start, i still think they should give you the option to have a card or not. Even if you had to pay an extra 5 euro. 
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 4:38pm
Season ticket benefits - Open training session on Monday 14th at the Aviva ,Nephews will appreciate this.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Season ticket benefits - Open training session on Monday 14th at the Aviva ,Nephews will appreciate this.
Anyone having problems redeeming the tickets? Just getting ‘No events found’ when I click the email link 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Greener92 Greener92 wrote:

Anyone having problems redeeming the tickets? Just getting ‘No events found’ when I click the email link 

If you have done it once and "No events found " pops up have a look on the top right of the page and see if they are already in your cart .
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 5:33pm
The email mentions after filling in the details etc you get a guest pass per person. I presume that's just the tickets that are in your events for download?

Probably a silly question I know, it's just the email mentions tickets and then references guest pass

Edited by wanderer - 04 Nov 2022 at 6:24pm
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 6:07pm

not much of a benefit for any of us living outside of Dublin LOL
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

FAI doesn't exist outside of Dublin.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 8:42pm
Anybody changed there seats yet? Deleted all my emails about same 
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

The Change of Seat window will open on Monday 7th November
turbo10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbo10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2022 at 8:42am

Not much benefit for most in Dublin too, as it starts at 11am, and the kids are at school.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2022 at 9:04am

But if you are self employed in Kildare it's fine and dandy Tongue
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2022 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by mouldymould mouldymould wrote:

Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

The Change of Seat window will open on Monday 7th November

Cheers lad 
galwaylad View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote galwaylad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 10:28am
Is there a limited amount of Family season tickets released when they go on general sale in 2 week?.Basically do I need to be on top of this the morning they go on general sale?
Thanks.
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 11:22am
got the email about changing window, log into the account and the tab at the top which should read "change or upgrade seats" isnt showing  up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 11:49am
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

got the email about changing window, log into the account and the tab at the top which should read "change or upgrade seats" isnt showing  up
I’ve just logged in and was met straight away with a window offering the change seat option
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 11:51am
I think there's an issue with the site, no seats showing up for me, one of the lads having issues paying his malta invoice too.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 11:53am
Originally posted by TheFieldsOfAthenry TheFieldsOfAthenry wrote:

I think there's an issue with the site, no seats showing up for me, one of the lads having issues paying his malta invoice too.
Yeah just selected my seat to change and hit next. The little Ticketmaster wheel turned and turned and turned before saying nothing available. TM really are a shambles.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 57>
  Share Topic