You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Renewals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 57>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Any word on renewal yet? Theres chat on a facebook page saying renewal has started. ive received no email as of yet and completely locked out of my fai account?? 
No. There is no renewal and probably wont be until full or almost full capacity is restored. theyd be emailing everyone to get the cash tin if there was. 

Chat on facebook LOL
There was an email from FAI last week saying that the news that September games can have 25000 will be enough to cater for club Ireland members and season ticket holders so there’s no reason really why people wouldnt receive a renewal email unless they are going to let us in for free

We are owed matches on the previous season ticket
Sponsored Links

wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 9:59am
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

Any word on renewal yet? Theres chat on a facebook page saying renewal has started. ive received no email as of yet and completely locked out of my fai account?? 
No. There is no renewal and probably wont be until full or almost full capacity is restored. theyd be emailing everyone to get the cash tin if there was. 

Chat on facebook LOL
There was an email from FAI last week saying that the news that September games can have 25000 will be enough to cater for club Ireland members and season ticket holders so there’s no reason really why people wouldnt receive a renewal email unless they are going to let us in for free

Owed 1 game and an email was sent out about it a few months ago. The price of 1 game will be taken off the next season ticket for anyone renewing
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 12:38pm

Chat on facebook LOL
And did this email, which I happened to read also mention a renewal of the season ticket? Do you not think that if there was plans to renew the ST that they would let the 14000+ who had one in on the secret? 

Yes, those attendance amounts will be enough to cover pre existing commitments, they owe tickets to more that ST holders you know. Theres Club Ireland and sponsors and other groupings all owed and entitled to a game/tickets. People seem to forget that the ST is not the only show in town when it comes to tickets.
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 12:50pm
It wouldn't make sense to renew Season Tickets until full capacity is restored. I'd say we won't be in our regular seats for the September matches and most likely will be emailed about buying the Serbia and Azerbijan games together. They have to space everyone out so the only way this can be done is allocating seats right around the stadium.

Maybe you will be able to supply the account numbers of people you sit with so they could allocate pods?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Daragho Daragho wrote:

It wouldn't make sense to renew Season Tickets until full capacity is restored. I'd say we won't be in our regular seats for the September matches and most likely will be emailed about buying the Serbia and Azerbijan games together. They have to space everyone out so the only way this can be done is allocating seats right around the stadium.

Maybe you will be able to supply the account numbers of people you sit with so they could allocate pods?
Careful now, common sense like this has no place in here. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 2:28pm
At a guess i would say paper tickets for the next couple of games as they are leaving this a litlle late .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

At a guess i would say paper tickets for the next couple of games as they are leaving this a litlle late .
They’ve been using digital tickets for the Bohs games and thats been a one week turnaround.
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Chat on facebook LOL

Owed 1 game and an email was sent out about it a few months ago. The price of 1 game will be taken off the next season ticket for anyone renewing

Was it not 2 games. Regardless this game owed will now go towards the next home game seen as all groups (ST, Club Ireland, Clubs, Sponsors/Corporate) can be accommodated. 

The FAI wanted to move to a yearly season ticket and now they have the perfect oppurtunity, offer all groups a ticket for the upcoming matches(they will pay once they are all square from previous ticket), release any extra when attendances rise on ticketmaster and around late november early december just in time for christmas they will release a 2022 season ticket for the Nations League and 2023 will be for the Euro 2024 qualifiers and so on and so forth
muscles View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muscles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 3:46pm
Didnt buy the last two STs but would be interested again. Had a look on FAI website and under Season ticket they are advertising the 2019/20 one Unhappy Talk about amateur hour ffs. Anyone any idea of what the story is now or an email address to contact them
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 4:01pm
i suppose ultimately the people who decided not to renew their tickets are going to be left out in the short term.

And as someone has posted already it will be full steam ahead for 2022

Edited by Fruice - 05 Aug 2021 at 4:02pm
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

Didnt buy the last two STs but would be interested again. Had a look on FAI website and under Season ticket they are advertising the 2019/20 one Unhappy Talk about amateur hour ffs. Anyone any idea of what the story is now or an email address to contact them

Bunch of Amateurs not advertising a season ticket during a pandemic where fans weren't allowed to attend matches. Of all the sh*t we have had to put up with John Delaney and the FAI this really takes the biscuit, I think its time to protest outside the FAI offices in Abbotstown.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 5:11pm

Bunch of Amateurs not advertising a season ticket during a pandemic where fans weren't allowed to attend matches. Of all the sh*t we have had to put up with John Delaney and the FAI this really takes the biscuit, I think its time to protest outside the FAI offices in Abbotstown.
LOL

Never mind asking a question that was pretty much answered a few posts back ffs.LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

i suppose ultimately the people who decided not to renew their tickets are going to be left out in the short term.

And as someone has posted already it will be full steam ahead for 2022
yep and those that did renew will quite rightly be looked after firstClap
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 5:19pm
One of the few things I’ll give the FAI credit for is not looking for money for season ticket renewals during the lockdown.  
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 4:46pm
Details on ticketing for September games on last post here, lads.

Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
muscles View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muscles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2021 at 12:10pm

Ya fair enough, stupid question alright Embarrassed   Though they could at least update that section of the website
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:08pm
Season ticket holders should have gotten an email explaining that 1/5 of the cost of their 19/20 ST has been applied to their account and the ticketing process for Serbia and Azerbaijan games.

How do I see how much the credit that has been applied to our account is though? Had a look at my ticketmastwe a/c and couldn't see anything.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Season ticket holders should have gotten an email explaining that 1/5 of the cost of their 19/20 ST has been applied to their account and the ticketing process for Serbia and Azerbaijan games.

How do I see how much the credit that has been applied to our account is though? Had a look at my ticketmastwe a/c and couldn't see anything.
did you read the whole email?

It very clearly says that when you log in during your window of purchase and select tickets, your credit will then be shown and you can choose to use it there and then or leave it until a later date.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 57>
  Share Topic