You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Renewals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 57>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 4:20pm
Young crowd alright. 2 lads stumbled in just before kick off claiming I was standing in their seat. Eh sorry, lads your seats are in 113, not 114. The smell of booze off them LOL
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Sponsored Links

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 4:53pm
Spotted on the account last night that there are two friendlies so we should have 6 games on the ST. Didn't realise that. Not bad value at all! 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 5:32pm
114 was a joke last night. Zero atmosphere for the entire game and then every muppet with a smart phone singing on the concourse missing most of the second half.

Getting too old for that crap.

Edited by Saint Tom - 18 Nov 2022 at 5:33pm
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
DublinScouse1916 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DublinScouse1916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 5:36pm
A lot of Ivory Coast flags in 114 last night. Shame. 
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 5:52am
Is there a possibility of season tickets selling out or will they be on sale another few weeks?
They've only gone and done it
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 8:40am
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Is there a possibility of season tickets selling out or will they be on sale another few weeks?

They only go on public sale from November 24th. 
I would guess that if will be offered in payment upfront or payment in 2 (half now, half by March 1st).
I imagine they have a limit on ST but I'd say still be a good few being sold. 

What I'm wondering about is getting enough seats together. I have 3 lads looking to come on board so not sure what it will looking like for 4 seats together in a good spot.

Edited by t_rAndy - 19 Nov 2022 at 8:40am
hoofy View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 10:31am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I would guess that if will be offered in payment upfront or payment in 2 (half now, half by March 1st).

What I'm wondering about is getting enough seats together. I have 3 lads looking to come on board so not sure what it will looking like for 4 seats together in a good spot.
From regularly looking at the ticketmaster map this week pretty all of the best central/early row spots in East/West/North stand were blanked apart from a few single seats, there are plenty of ST areas with 4 seats together but they won't be the best ones at the respective price point, for example this week I went for CAT B upper East but had to settle for about half way up the stand in 503 not quite as central or near the front rows that are already sold the same price point

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 11:46am

Get a family season ticket.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 12:17pm
Family ticket is the best value.  Bargain at 360 for 4 tickets for 5-6 games.  

Less than 20 quid per ticket per match. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Family ticket is the best value.  Bargain at 360 for 4 tickets for 5-6 games.  

Less than 20 quid per ticket per match. 

Unreal price Clap
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
tapfit2004 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tapfit2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 7:06pm

I rang the ticket office last year and changed our 4 seats to 2 family tickets because we were bringing along some of the lads kids for the first time. They managed to give us 4 seats in 2 rows one in front of the other. You might be able to get 2 seats in 2 rows one in front of the other if you can't get 4 in a row. 
Let Christy Take It.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

3 adult lads looking to come along! Family is 2 and 2 isn't?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by tapfit2004 tapfit2004 wrote:

I rang the ticket office last year and changed our 4 seats to 2 family tickets because we were bringing along some of the lads kids for the first time. They managed to give us 4 seats in 2 rows one in front of the other. You might be able to get 2 seats in 2 rows one in front of the other if you can't get 4 in a row. 

Yeah I was thinking to ring TO if having issues to get seats together.
Was also wondering, if 4 people bought separately (so everyone can have their own account) can you ring TO and get them put together 
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2022 at 12:07pm

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

3 adult lads looking to come along! Family is 2 and 2 isn't?

Doesn’t really make a difference who goes, they don’t bother checking the tickets as it’s all self scan. A mate of mine has been going the last 2 years using a child season ticket LOL
Blanco100 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blanco100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2022 at 8:43pm
Is this true? 

Family ticket can be used for 4 adults? Are they not checked at all? 

Also another poster mentioned €360 for a family ticket, is it not €450? 
dwilliams100100 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwilliams100100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2022 at 12:57pm
Spent the last hour and a half battling the ticketmaster website trying to get a ticket to no avail 
hoofy View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2022 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Blanco100 Blanco100 wrote:

Is this true? 

Some phone tickets were definitely checked in West stand for last weeks game, might be spot checking. I'm sure there is plenty of adults getting in with child tickets, at your own risk etc.

Yeah it's €450 for two adults and two children CAT B only I think
aidz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2022 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by hoofy hoofy wrote:

Originally posted by Blanco100 Blanco100 wrote:

Is this true? 

Some phone tickets were definitely checked in West stand for last weeks game, might be spot checking. I'm sure there is plenty of adults getting in with child tickets, at your own risk etc.

Yeah it's €450 for two adults and two children CAT B only I think

trying to get some tickets this morning and it is proving difficult. didnt do it last week when i had the existing st opportunity.
Tickets are checked regularly enough. i have family ticket and have been checked 50% of the time. Trying to get in on a child ticket would not be worth the hassle for a big game as you can be refused. 
You'll never beat the Irish
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 57>
  Share Topic