You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Renewals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 57>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

They sent out a season ticket link and the map hasnt worked aside for about 20 minutes at a crawling speed.

Absolute joke if they think that it's reasonable to not have the map and just auto assign people seats.

They also have advertised prices incorrectly. On their advert, south upper tickets are Cat D but are either cat B or C when you go to buy.

The Cat D is a new category and relates to the seats in the corners only. South upper is either B or C with C being higher up in the gods.

That isnt how it is advertised. 

Cat A - West and East Lower.
Cat B - West and East Upper, South Lower.
Cat C - Wèst and East Upper, 114.
Cat D - West/East/South Upper.

The only mention of South upper on the advert is under Cat D. Someone bas made a mistake there.

Dont really understand this myself. im row HH on west upper (the roof) and its cat C, its halfway line atleast. what west upper seats are cat D?

Edited by djhegzy - 14 Nov 2022 at 3:29pm
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 3:30pm
The corner seats are Cat D 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 3:43pm
Yeah assume they are the seats that have a cost price of 20/30 euro on a match to match basis. I have sat in them at times and they are actually not that bad if you have good eyesight. A better view than the front of 114 for sure!

Edited by t_rAndy - 14 Nov 2022 at 3:45pm
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 4:12pm

Im sure if you email them, they can clarify your issue. South Stand has always been B C with D being a New ‘sh*tty seat’ section.

I'm sure theyll say something like you just said. I just think it's extremely misleading advertising. That combined with the map issues which nobody seems to give a toss about has left a sour taste in my mouth.
Extremely misleading or a genuine mistake? South Upper has always been a B/C and for it to be suddenly Cat D stinks of a “it its too good to be true” scenario. Given that yours is the only pricing issue, certainly in relation to this, that Ive seen on here, it would appear that everyone else looking to buy in that stand copped it and realsied. 

Regards the seat map issue, I can certainly understand taht being annoying. Ive had issues with Ticketmaster many times when buying tickets for other events and it’s infuriating.

I got sorted there anyway a little while ago, the map ended up working around 2:50 again.

Much of a muchness in the end over the pricing as I ended up going for Cat A in the end. If I'm going B I want to be in first 2 rows of upper which is where my ST was before I let it go for the last campaign, but there was nothing there. I would have gone D if the seats were actually in South Upper but that was a mistake.

An annoying experience I'm happy to see the back of now.

Edited by E2016 - 14 Nov 2022 at 4:13pm
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 11:35pm
Whole thing was a disgrace today. When the map finally started working it couldn't process my payment for whatever reason. Finally got sorted an hour ago.
hoofy View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2022 at 7:16pm
Anyone else getting child season tickets only coming up in CAT B?

FAI email confirmed child tickets available in all categories and I'm looking to buy CAT A adult & child
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2022 at 9:21pm
Will there be premium levels STs for sale? They weren’t available in the pre-sale. 

Edited by Fitz - 15 Nov 2022 at 9:46pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2022 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

Will there be premium levels STs for sale? They weren’t available in the pre-sale. 

They were priced at 400 (corners) on the price list 
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 12:27am
Am I right in saying that basically everything we can see on the stadium map today is all that is going to be available? 
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 2:41am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

They were priced at 400 (corners) on the price list 

Cheers 
hoofy View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by hoofy hoofy wrote:

Anyone else getting child season tickets only coming up in CAT B?

FAI email confirmed child tickets available in all categories and I'm looking to buy CAT A adult & child
I went with CAT B in the end about half way up East Stand 503, definitely no options for child tickets in any of the other categories

With some credit on my ticketmaster account total €235 for myself plus the €85 for the child ticket. Considering France/Holland/Greece it's still ok but I miss those €90 student season ticket days in 112 LOL
Blanco100 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blanco100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 2:33pm
Lads whats the story with seasons tickets, saw some available yesterday, should have bought then as now I can see they are no longer on sale?

Ticketmaster link showing they are on sale again on 24th is that right? Looking to get 3 of the €150 tickets.
CantonasCat View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CantonasCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Blanco100 Blanco100 wrote:

Lads whats the story with seasons tickets, saw some available yesterday, should have bought then as now I can see they are no longer on sale?

Ticketmaster link showing they are on sale again on 24th is that right? Looking to get 3 of the €150 tickets.

Yeah I saw the same earlier. But I checked 20 mins ago and it’s back to normal - on sale and seat selection via the map.  Think the email said pre-sale closes at midnight Friday, so think that’s tomorrow night…    
 Confused

On a bit of budget and buying two STs, so have opted for cat D seats - away in the corner of 501, row E, low seat numbers.  was gonna go slightly up the sideline a bit more, but that woulda meant climbing further up the rows in terms of what is available  .  Can’t beat a seat close to front of upper tier for 150 euro imo .  Although I’m probably looking down on the goals from behind!! Annoying but sure ye can’t have everything!! LOL   Anyone ever sat in 501 or the 529 equivalent before?     First time ST holder btw- absolutely pure buzzing and can’t wait to get going regularly to games 
Thumbs Up.Thumbs Up

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 2:37pm
Moving to West Upper next year and after listening to some of the scobies in 114 last night, its not a moment too soon.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 2:44pm
Showing your age now Sham - I’ll be there to welcome you into the West Upper with a cup of Ovaltine!
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 3:09pm

Moving to West Upper next year and after listening to some of the scobies in 114 last night, its not a moment too soon.
one of us, one of us 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 3:48pm
LOL
Robsham1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robsham1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 4:16pm
Very young crowd about last night, most of the night spend on their phone or taking selfies... two things i took away from the young lad beside me was he proclaimed it must be O'Dowda's first game as hed never seen him before and that hed love to go to a PROPER game, Like a PSG one!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 57>
  Share Topic