Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Renewals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 57>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

6k in Lansdowne tonight 

I reckon 15-20k at least and maybe even over 25k  for the Serbia and Azerbaijan matches as they seem to be hoping for 50k for the AI Finals at the end of August
I read a figure of 25,000 for the AI final but maybe they've updated that since then. 

That was originally the plan. GAA President is hopeful of significant numbers for the AI Finals given they're already being allowed 18k this weekend. Think we might see 25k for the Leinster and Ulster finals. Ulster looking to play their final in Croker as well

Edited by Denis Irwin - 15 Jul 2021 at 4:59pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 6:54pm
Ok so at least they are considering so many 1000s to attend. And I think there were about 14000 ST holders, so they should be able renew for next season. Or 1 game should be carried over from last year. 
The dark side.. And the light
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 6:57pm
Yeah I'd imagine whoever had a season ticket last time around will almost certainly getting to go to the Serbia and Azerbaijan games given the numbers of season ticket holders. Very few general sale for those games I'd imagine if it's 20k capacity
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

If Bohs get through tonight there’ll be an increase for the next round according to Jack Chambers so they’ll hopefully be good test events for the international games 

Be doing well to get Lansdowne again after the craic in the south stand tonight LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 12:34am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

If Bohs get through tonight there’ll be an increase for the next round according to Jack Chambers so they’ll hopefully be good test events for the international games 

Be doing well to get Lansdowne again after the craic in the south stand tonight LOL
Didn't get seeing the game - what happened? LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 10:21am
Ah nothing really, just fans happy to be back in the stadium and ignoring the announcers pleas to sit in their allocated seats. At half-time he was praising them for the noise they were making. 10 minutes in to the 2nd half; "Could we please ask our fans in the south stand to sit in their allocated seats and keep your face masks on" LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 11:08am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Ah nothing really, just fans happy to be back in the stadium and ignoring the announcers pleas to sit in their allocated seats. At half-time he was praising them for the noise they were making. 10 minutes in to the 2nd half; "Could we please ask our fans in the south stand to sit in their allocated seats and keep your face masks on" LOL
Good luck with that. LOL

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 11:55am
I had completely forgotten about the game we're owed from the previous ST... Tis like finding a 20 on the street Clap

Edited by colemanY2K - 16 Jul 2021 at 11:57am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 11:58am
We're owed 2 games no ? 

darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

I had completely forgotten about the game we're owed from the previous ST... Tis like finding a 20 on the street Clap

You'd get an erection if you found 20p
The dark side.. And the light
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 3:07pm

They're going to take the price of 1 game off the renewal I think isn't it 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 7:49pm
f**k sake. I thought there was some news on renewals.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Darren View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 10:50am

......  and then finding out it is a forgery, given the way we have been playing
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Darren Darren wrote:

......  and then finding out it is a forgery, given the way we have been playing
LOL
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 12:09am
Any word on renewal yet? Theres chat on a facebook page saying renewal has started. ive received no email as of yet and completely locked out of my fai account?? 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 12:38am
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Any word on renewal yet? Theres chat on a facebook page saying renewal has started. ive received no email as of yet and completely locked out of my fai account?? 
No. There is no renewal and probably wont be until full or almost full capacity is restored. theyd be emailing everyone to get the cash in if there was. 

Chat on facebook LOL

Edited by Sham157 - 05 Aug 2021 at 12:39am
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 4:20am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

We're owed 2 games no ? 

Surely that would be unfair to give us two games back.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

No. There is no renewal and probably wont be until full or almost full capacity is restored. theyd be emailing everyone to get the cash tin if there was. 

Chat on facebook LOL
There was an email from FAI last week saying that the news that September games can have 25000 will be enough to cater for club Ireland members and season ticket holders so there’s no reason really why people wouldnt receive a renewal email unless they are going to let us in for free
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 57>
  Share Topic