You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Renewals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 57>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

That FIRSTNAME f**k up is right out of 'Marketing For Dumimies'. Shocking mistake!
It's a basic mail merge for a comms team but god knows what size teams  or departments the fai have left working for it. 

Probably cut a lot of ops people and asking creative teams to do this work. I think the marketing team punches above its weight in terms of social media and creative (especially video) but they can’t do everything I suppose 
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Sponsored Links

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 6:33pm
Maybe greenforever got a gig in the fai sending out mails :) 
AKA pedantic kunt
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 7:00pm
And there I was gonna ask on here for an email address to report my ST lost (I had lost my wallet a few days ago and I had the card in it) but it looks like it doesn't matter now, nobody else is going to get the use of it anyway. LOL

Not surprised I'm not the only one who got that greeting btw. Ffs, the FAI truly are the gift that keeps on giving. ClapLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Reillers88 Reillers88 wrote:

It's not really 20%off though? It's refunding the money for a game that won't take place and they're pushing to have the refund used to buy next year's season ticket. 

Exactly. They owed us one more match on last season's ticket so credit for that is being applied to next season's purchase.

Although you have to ask - what Season Ticket for 2020/21? There won't be any spectators in the Aviva for months yet I'd say. 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 9:47pm
Not sure if this is the best place to post this. Mods feel free to move.

FAI statement 

The FAI welcomes today’s announcement by UEFA allowing the return of fans, up to a maximum 30% of capacity, to all international and club games under UEFA’s jurisdiction. The ruling will begin with next week’s national team fixtures, and the FAI will now discuss today's developments with the Irish Government.

This UEFA decision could help facilitate the return of Ireland fans in significant numbers for upcoming home fixtures involving the senior men, senior women and Under-21 men’s teams. It could also allow for Dundalk fans to attend their home games in the group stages of the UEFA Europa League following tonight’s win over KI Klaksvik at the Aviva Stadium.

Under the UEFA ruling however, no visiting fans will be permitted to attend International or club fixtures, including next week’s UEFA EURO 2020 Play-Off Semi-Final away to Slovakia.

As of now, the ruling will also be superseded by Slovakian government guidelines forbidding spectators to attend the Play-Off Semi-Final in Bratislava.

Current COVID-19 guidelines will not allow any fans to attend the upcoming UEFA Nations League clash with Wales, at the Aviva Stadium on Sunday, October 11th, but this will be monitored on an ongoing basis in collaboration with the Government and Health Authorities.

The Finnish FA have informed the FAI that they expect to have home supporters present for the UEFA Nations League clash with Ireland in Helsinki on Wednesday, October 14th.

Interim FAI CEO Gary Owens told said: “The FAI welcomes today’s announcement and looks forward to welcoming Ireland fans back to UEFA fixtures in the very near future.

“This is a major step forward for football and a timely boost for the Association. We are currently working with our colleagues in the IRFU and the GAA on a joint proposal to Government to facilitate the return of fans to all our games.

“This news tonight is another step in the right direction and we will look forward to outlining it to Government and examining what it means for Irish football. 

“Any decision to allow fans back to UEFA fixtures featuring Irish international and club teams will of course be taken in conjunction with all Government agencies and with the safety of those supporters our prime concern.”

Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 12:17pm
If we move to Level 5 restrictions I presume that means we must forfeit our game on Sunday and give Wales a walkover? (no sport of any kind allowed under Level 5, including elite sport)
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 12:24pm
TBH I can't see us going to Level 5 from what I've read NPHET has been saying we should be in Level 5 for weeks, but the government is resistant to do it as they fear public backlash.

It appears the latest leak of Level 5 is very similar to an agent sprouting a players interest from one club to entice another club to bid
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Daragho Daragho wrote:

If we move to Level 5 restrictions I presume that means we must forfeit our game on Sunday and give Wales a walkover? (no sport of any kind allowed under Level 5, including elite sport)

You'd imagine an exception would be made. If not it more than likely moves to a natural venue. Somewhere in the UK would be my guess 
DublinScouse1916 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DublinScouse1916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by Daragho Daragho wrote:

You'd imagine an exception would be made. If not it more than likely moves to a natural venue. Somewhere in the UK would be my guess 

What about an unnatural venue?
orourkeda View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orourkeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2021 at 3:41pm
I understand that this may not be possible to answer yet but will they re-open season ticket sales for next season?
https://www.orourkeda.blog

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2021 at 4:11pm
Moved your post to here and the thread you started before. 

You answered your own question with the first part. How can they sell STs when they dont even know how many are allowed in? Rest assured that once they know they can sell them we’ll be second to know so they can get some badly needed cash in. 

Edited by Sham157 - 03 Jun 2021 at 4:16pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2021 at 4:14pm
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:38pm
People hoping to get to Faro in September but we don't even know if we'll get to Lansdowne.
18,500 people allowed into Croke park this weekend, but I know it's a larger ground. how many are Bohs allowed tonight.
Anything been mentioned to the mandate committee? 
Even if it's been discussed but too early to call.
The dark side.. And the light
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

People hoping to get to Faro in September but we don't even know if we'll get to Lansdowne.
18,500 people allowed into Croke park this weekend, but I know it's a larger ground. how many are Bohs allowed tonight.
Anything been mentioned to the mandate committee? 
Even if it's been discussed but too early to call.

6,000 being allowed in tonight.

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:46pm
6k in Lansdowne tonight 

I reckon 15-20k at least and maybe even over 25k  for the Serbia and Azerbaijan matches as they seem to be hoping for 50k for the AI Finals at the end of August

Edited by Denis Irwin - 15 Jul 2021 at 4:46pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

6k in Lansdowne tonight 

I reckon 15-20k at least and maybe even over 25k  for the Serbia and Azerbaijan matches as they seem to be hoping for 50k for the AI Finals at the end of August
I read a figure of 25,000 for the AI final but maybe they've updated that since then. 

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:54pm
If Bohs get through tonight there’ll be an increase for the next round according to Jack Chambers so they’ll hopefully be good test events for the international games 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:59pm
I believe the FAI are hoping for 20000 capacity
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 57>
  Share Topic