Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

I look occasionally on Classicshirts.co.uk for 1860 shirts.
Could almost  buy season ticket for the prices they look for. OK the shirts are old but typically 2nd hand.
I'm assuming they know their market but cannot see many people wanting to pay 200 quid for a second hand 60 shirt ?

Go on ebay if you are looking for vintage 1860 shirts. Classic shirts offer a great service but are overpriced in my opinion but I would take advantage when they provide discount codes every now and again. Still love my 1860 95 shirt I got in Munich back in the day, think they have it at 150
Hugely overpriced. 
Sponsored Links

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 12:46am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

The best goal Schalke have scored all season... Unfortunately it was in the wrong net LOL

Shkodran Mustafi - who else? LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 7:01am
Fans may be back in the Bundesliga at the weekend. Rostock in 3BL hoping to have around 800 fans at their game Vs Halle.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 9:17am
Is it just a trial at Rostock?
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 1:05pm
PM
I don't think so . They currently have low 20s 7 day infection rate.
Season ticket holders have to live locally or be sponsors. There will be a Fast Test beforehand.
Former East German states tend to be "keener" not to impose lockdown and get out of it.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 5:46pm

PM
Season ticket holders have to live locally or be sponsors. There will be a Fast Test beforehand.
Former East German states tend to be "keener" not to impose lockdown and get out of it.

Thanks.
I get that in the old East,  is that the AfD influence? I know it is a coalition government there, similar to in the Bundestag, but is their influence why the East seems to be more lockdown sceptic, for want of a better term?
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 3:02pm
Bayern Munich down to ten men and promptly go 3-0 up against Stuttgart after three goals in the space of five minutes.

Disapprove
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 3:08pm
Lewandowski is a freak.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

PM

Thanks.
I get that in the old East,  is that the AfD influence? I know it is a coalition government there, similar to in the Bundestag, but is their influence why the East seems to be more lockdown sceptic, for want of a better term?

These states have typically been more anti being told what to do by the government. The AFd definitely make more progress in these States. The East is viewed as having higher right wing numbers which would go hand in hand with the AFd.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 3:24pm
Lewandowski going goal crazy again. First half hat trick.
And Bayern had a player sent off after 10 mins.
Just 4up.

Plenty of goals in the other games so far
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Lewandowski is a freak.
Who was it on here who said he’s overrated?

LOLLOLLOL
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Lewandowski is a freak.

LOLLOLLOL

Good old Hans said he was way past his best.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 3:31pm
Bayern four up. Lewandowski hat-trick.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 20 Mar 2021 at 3:32pm
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 3:33pm

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Lewandowski is a freak.

LOLLOLLOL

Good old Hans said he was way past his best.
I miss that guy.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Bayern four up. Lewandowski hat-trick.

Good aul Hans LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 4:03pm
Gerd Muller's record of 40 goals in a single Bundesliga season is at risk.

Lewandowki currently on 35 with 8 games to play.

Edited by coyne - 20 Mar 2021 at 4:03pm
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 6:08pm

Gerd Muller's record of 40 goals in a single Bundesliga season is at risk.

I'm not sure you can compare different eras etc, but I always compared Jimmy Greaves against Muller because their careers overlapped for a decade.

I always thought that Muller's record was slightly superior to JG's, but I note that Greaves scored 41 league goals (in 40 games) in season 1960/61, in a mediocre Chelsea team which finished 12th. And he was only 20 y.o.

Lewandowki currently on 35 with 8 games to play.
I wonder how many the other two would have scored with the modern scientific training and fitness methods, better pitches and much greater protection from referees which Lewansdowski enjoys? (Which is no criticism of RL, btw).

And had Greavesie had the opportunity to play for an all-conquering team like Bayern.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2021 at 4:45pm
For any of the lads resident in Germany - what's going on with Schalke? Are they really that bad or are there other things going on behind the scenes ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic