You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:53pm
Would love to see heidinheim make a run for that thrid spot such a well run club
Sponsored Links

Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 10:15pm
Brilliant from the Boys in Brown, really enjoyable game. Seven wins in eight now, pity they started season so poorly. Fcuk HSV Rangers 
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 8:03pm
Schalke on their 5th coach of the season.
Minus 45 goals from 23 games.
I wonder if a top premiership team thought it was a good idea to buy a centre back from them ?
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

I wonder if a top premiership team thought it was a good idea to buy a centre back from them ?
Good point. Liverpool bought Andy Roberston from Hull after they were relegated and they wouldn't want another one of them on their hands. 

Edited by Borussia - 02 Mar 2021 at 8:29pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Good point. Liverpool bought Andy Roberston from Hull after they were relegated and they wouldn't want another one of them on their hands. 

LOL See this line used so often with Liverpool fans! I seen Kabak play a few times this season for Schalke and he was poor! He has looked terrible in the games I’ve seen for Liverpool too.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

LOL See this line used so often with Liverpool fans! I seen Kabak play a few times this season for Schalke and he was poor! He has looked terrible in the games I’ve seen for Liverpool too.
Well maybe you are right and Michael Edwards is wrong - No offence, but given his track record I'll be backing Edwards on this one!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 9:59pm
It's good business for Liverpool because they opted for a loan signing with an optional permanent fee of 26 mil. 

It's low risk and if he doesn't shine they can send him packing. If he does shine then they get him for peanuts.
wexfordman1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 10:00pm

Well maybe you are right and Michael Edwards is wrong - No offence, but given his track record I'll be backing Edwards on this one!

Think this wasn't a fully edwars signing from what I've heard klopp wanted him after david Wagner coached him last season
As always could be wrong but what I've read and watched klopp wanted him.
I think its dissimilar to Robertson because Robertson was left back and had a decent season with a Hull side that a good end to season. This lad has been woeful all year
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 10:03pm
I was surprised that Liverpool bought him. Granted they are better equipped to assess him than me.
. IMO he was not going to solve their problems this season without Van D. To take him under his wing.
Maybe better to leave him there on loan until the summer.
Then again Schalke are putrid so that plan was probably a no goer

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 10:05pm

Sure Vidic was sh*te in his first game for United

thats another LOL
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

It's good business for Liverpool because they opted for a loan signing with an optional permanent fee of 26 mil. 

It's low risk and if he doesn't shine they can send him packing. If he does shine then they get him for peanuts.

Thanks for the info re loan / option to sign.
Expensive peanuts mind you
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 8:39pm
Watching Leipzig Wolfsburg in the Pokal.
Don't understand offside any more or rather when they flag for it.
Leipzig correctly had a goal chalked off. The player receiving the through ball was clearly offside and play continued. No flag.
He crossed it and it was tucked away. Only then did the flag go up.
Then they needed to wait for var
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 8:01pm
I see the Old Master outgunned the Young Pretender in Bayern's 4-2 victory in 'Der Klassiker' today:

Robert Lewandowski's hat-trick outdid Erling Braut Haaland's early double as Bayern Munich came from behind to beat Dortmund in a Der Klassiker thriller.

Haaland drove Dortmund ahead from 20 yards after just 74 seconds and then turned home Thorgan Hazard's cut-back.

But Lewandowski steered in Leroy Sane's cross and levelled from the spot after Mahmoud Dahoud fouled Kingsley Coman.

Leon Goretzka drilled Bayern ahead late on before Lewandowski's third confirmed a return to the top of the Bundesliga.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/german-bundesliga/table

Lewandowski surely HAS to get the Ballon D'Or this year.

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 8:53pm
Totally agree Terri! He’s one of the best finishers I have ever seen.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 9:45pm

Totally agree Terri! He’s one of the best finishers I have ever seen.

Seems to be at the peak of his career at 31/32

He scored 55 goals last season - 34 in the league. 
He has scored 31 league goals so far, in only 23 games. 

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 6:32pm
I look occasionally on Classicshirts.co.uk for 1860 shirts.
Could almost  buy season ticket for the prices they look for. OK the shirts are old but typically 2nd hand.
I'm assuming they know their market but cannot see many people wanting to pay 200 quid for a second hand 60 shirt ?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 7:10pm
The best goal Schalke have scored all season... Unfortunately it was in the wrong net LOL

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 7:43pm

I look occasionally on Classicshirts.co.uk for 1860 shirts.
Could almost  buy season ticket for the prices they look for. OK the shirts are old but typically 2nd hand.
I'm assuming they know their market but cannot see many people wanting to pay 200 quid for a second hand 60 shirt ?

Go on ebay if you are looking for vintage 1860 shirts. Classic shirts offer a great service but are overpriced in my opinion but I would take advantage when they provide discount codes every now and again. Still love my 1860 95 shirt I got in Munich back in the day, think they have it at 150
Chips don't bounce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic