You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3.
    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 1:53pm
Bundesliga 1 and 2 matches have been unveiled today.
Bayern open against Schalke the weekend of 18th Sept

1BL

2BL

No news on if fans will be allowed. I think in Bavaria not before the end of October (at the moment)

3BL fixtures awaiting. 1860 Munich have 2 types of season tickets
„Löwenherz“  - Lion Heart  basically you don't get a refund if fans are not allowed in, they will issue a special jersey which the team will wear once in the season
„Löwenkopf“ - Lion Head  you can apply for a refund

Both variations have the same rights for getting tickets. Even if you choose the second option it doesn't impact your season ticket for 21/22.
3BL teams are far more dependent on match day revenues than 1BL and 2BL.

Edited by nvidic - 02 Mar 2024 at 12:02pm
Sponsored Links

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 3:18pm
Looks like there may be some fans allowed in but no away fans until the 2021 at the earliest:

I was hoping to be able to get over during the Christmas markets season in December (don't really care which game(s) at this stage) but not looking too good atm with Germany not appearing on the Irish government's Green list. Cry

Edited by ConorMac77 - 07 Aug 2020 at 3:22pm
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

1BL

2BL

No news on if fans will be allowed. I think in Bavaria not before the end of October (at the moment)

„Löwenherz“  - Lion Heart  basically you don't get a refund if fans are not allowed in, they will issue a special jersey which the team will wear once in the season

Both variations have the same rights for getting tickets. Even if you choose the second option it doesn't impact your season ticket for 21/22.

In Normal non-covid times. How easy is it to get a ticket for an 1860 game on the day? I spend some time in Rosenheim for work and wouldn't mind watching 1860.

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

1BL

2BL

In Normal non-covid times. How easy is it to get a ticket for an 1860 game on the day? I spend some time in Rosenheim for work and wouldn't mind watching 1860.

F7

Sorry just saw your post.
Most games you would pick up a ticket outside (unless vs the Red B'tards and Dresden who usually bring a lot of fans).
Latest news is that we are unlikely to get into the Grünwalder Stadion this year.

Yesterday, they had sold 8600 season tickets of which 70% went for the „Löwenherz“  option. They are hoping to reach 10000 (stadium capacity is 15K including about 1200 away)
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 11:33am
The season starts this weekend with the 1st round in the Pokal. In ordinary years 3BL teams would have an advantage as we would normally have played 3 or 4 leagues games (whereas 1BL and 2BL teams would still be in pre season).

This year the 3 leagues are all starting back next weekend.

Disappointingly won't be heading to watch 1860 vs Eintracht Frankfurt.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:52pm
Bayern running riot tonight! Sane has been brilliant.

This is the best team I’ve seen since Pep’s Barca side.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

No fans in the stadium - I thought stadiums in Germany were meant to allow 20% capacity from this weekend?

Anyway, it's already looking ominous for everyone else. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:20pm

He will tear that league up

Will be better than Sancho and Gnabry i'd say
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:42pm
8-0 it finished - fkn hell! Shocked
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He will tear that league up

Will be better than Sancho and Gnabry i'd say

Gnabry will get more goals than Sane like Sterling did at City but I think he’s the better player out of the three.
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 8:45am
Might as well give them the title now. 

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

No fans in the stadium - I thought stadiums in Germany were meant to allow 20% capacity from this weekend?

Anyway, it's already looking ominous for everyone else. 

CM77
It is decided on a federal state basis. The Eastern states tend to be less rigid (Rostock, Berlin etc) while Bavaria only decided yesterday to stop 7K Red B'tards from attending the game last night.

cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 9:17pm
Watched good game this evening in the Hamburg Derby. 2-2 it ended, thought Pauli could have won it but fair result. Obviously not the same without the fans, but decent game still. 

Edited by cardwizzard - 30 Oct 2020 at 9:17pm
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 12:15pm
Glorious weather today in Munich . Perfect football weather. Should be getting blinded by the sun at the Grünwalder Stadion.
Will make do with a visit to the biergarten instead and follow the game on kickder.de

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 7:50pm
Thankfully went for the biergarten option. We lost 0 2.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2020 at 10:22pm
Unsurprisingly Favre gets the boot by Dortmund.
They were a complete mess yesterday at home to Stuttgart.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2020 at 10:27pm

Unsurprisingly Favre gets the boot by Dortmund.
They were a complete mess yesterday at home to Stuttgart.

Marco Rose rumoured to have already agreed to take over next season 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 9:56pm
Not a chance methinks.. though away defeat at Union not a good start.
Watched some of the first half after 1860 and they literally are trying ti walk the ball into the net !

Last game of 2020 for us and 2-2 draw with Wiesbaden after we were 2 down. Upto 2nd but will chance after the remaining games over the weekend.
Sascha "Fussballgott" Mölders at 35 still doing the business. Top scorer with 13 goals. 6 in his last 3 games. As fans missed half our home games which is a pain .

2021 kicks off "away" vs the red Bastards in the Grünwalder on 9th Jan. As my son said tonight hopefully there will be fans for the "home" match in May :->
The optimistic in me hopes (at worse) for the away game vs Türkgücü in the old Olympiastadion in mid April.

Edited by BohsinMunich - 18 Dec 2020 at 9:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic