You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone bought the LOI streaming package?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 9:33am
pats giving us a pass but I would have bought it, think with the staggered kick off times it's great value. Big annoyance of mine was not being able to watch the TV game because I was usually at one. Looking forward to it 
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

pats giving us a pass but I would have bought it, think with the staggered kick off times it's great value. Big annoyance of mine was not being able to watch the TV game because I was usually at one. Looking forward to it 

You can't stream just the St Pat's games on it can you? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Eir games are excluded from the Irish package AFAIK.

Has there been any mention of being able to watch replays of the games? Would be very handy for those of us living in different time zones. 

There’s a catch up section on the website 

Thumbs Up
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 11:12pm
bought dad a season ticket for his bday. He's not great with technology so I'll take his streaming pass. Sounds great. Hope it works out well
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 10:42am
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

On the irish version you get 55+ games to stream while us foreigners get 65+ games .
We do get charged more.

I'm assuming not all matches will be available going by these numbers - is there a schedule of games that will be available ?

All matches are available AFAIK. less games on the domestic package as games will still be covered by RTE and EIR on TV.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 11:00am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

bought dad a season ticket for his bday. He's not great with technology so I'll take his streaming pass. Sounds great. Hope it works out well

That's fine but his birthday is next week :) 
AKA pedantic kunt
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 2:31pm
Anyone get it yet?

Wondering: would it be possible to chromecast from phone?
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Anyone get it yet?

Same software as GAAGO so assume you can. 

Google Chromecast is now officially supported by GAAGO in the Chrome browser on PC/Laptop and on Android phones/tablets.

PC/Laptop
1. Check to ensure that the Chrome browser you are using is the latest version available and that your Chromecast dongle has a power source.

2. Ensure the device you have installed the Chromecast application on is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast dongle.

3. You can cast your desktop/laptop content (vs just the specific Chrome tab). This is available on Windows, and Chrome OS.

4. If you’ve pinned the Cast button to your toolbar, click the Cast button Inactive cast extension in the Chrome toolbar (upper right corner) of your browser. Otherwise, navigate to the Chrome Settings menu More menu icon in the Chrome toolbar in the upper right corner of your browser > click "Cast..".

5. Next to the where it says, Cast to …, you’ll see a small dropdown. Click on that to change the source selection. Next you will choose to either cast the tab or the screen. The screen will then cast to your TV.

For more trouble shooting advice please visit
https://support.google.com/chromecastbuiltin/answer/3228332?hl=en

Android phones/tablets
1. If you already have Chromecast enabled on your device and TV, the simplest way to cast the GAAGO stream is to click the casting icon in the bottom right corner of the GAAGO player. After clicking on the casting icon a green screen should appear on your TV with the GAAGO logo across the centre. This will be followed a number of seconds later by the stream of the game/show.

2. If you are having trouble casting the stream via the casting icon in the GAAGO player, you can mirror what’s on your device via the ‘Cast Screen/Audio’ in the Google Home app. Casting your Android screen allows you to mirror your Android device to the TV so you can enjoy your content exactly as you see it on your mobile device—only bigger.

Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 3:26pm

Anyone get it yet?

I saw someone online with a Smart TV just typing the URL in to his TV browser and it seemed to work fine too
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 5:33pm
Got it today looking forward to season kicking back off.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 5:50pm
Amazing what you can fine when you take a minute to check the actual website..

saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

You can at 5er a game, it's cheaper to just buy but the season pass and ye get every other match as well 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 7:41pm

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

You can at 5er a game, it's cheaper to just buy but the season pass and ye get every other match as well 

Good stuff. Cheers Thumbs Up
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
engpad View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote engpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 9:28pm
Has there been much of a marketing campaign for this? 

All I've seen is a few ex LOI players (Maguire, Alan Browne, Kevin Long, Ronan Curtis) promoting it on their social media accounts.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Ah sure that’s what you all are for.

Grand I’m heading to Wexford the weekend so will get the app on phone and cast it. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 11:33pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Ah sure that’s what you all are for.

Grand I’m heading to Wexford the weekend so will get the app on phone and cast it. 
Missed opportunity there Andy not seizing on my typo.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 10:22am
No WatchLOI for those of us in the 1st Division. Had to set up our own in Cobh.

Have a local lad doing the streaming for us and Trevor Welch on comms Clap

Edited by ShamtheRam - 28 Jul 2020 at 10:22am
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 10:40am
Originally posted by engpad engpad wrote:

Has there been much of a marketing campaign for this? 

All I've seen is a few ex LOI players (Maguire, Alan Browne, Kevin Long, Ronan Curtis) promoting it on their social media accounts.

I've been getting ads served on a couple of websites i visit.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic