You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

#abetterlifeforlivie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

@donegalman, only quoted your message so I could post the pic on the phone. The option wasnt available otherwiseThumbs Up
If only it was a nice vintage Ireland football jerseyCryCry
LOL yeah I tend to hold onto those for my greedy self.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 4:01pm
Bump
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 2:32pm
Bronze how's this going?

Just an idea but have they tried becoming the featured charity on the Late Late show? They seem to be raking the cash in. It annoys me that that dipso Eoghan McDermott got a haircut and has raised over 500k just by by doing it on the TV and then this wonderful little girl has not raised as much.

I really hope they reach the target here. 

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 2:34pm
It's just about awareness Sham. You see the numbers adding up very quickly. If more people know about it they will donate.

You could do a lot worse than getting on to Tubridy about it alright. And get onto the Donegal footballers. These lads have massive following and influence.

Shay Given, Seamus Coleman etc. 

I'm sure they've tried a lot of this already
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 2:35pm
Nearly 300k in 10 days. Pretty spectacular! 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 6:32pm
yep going really well.   The likes of the final footballers, influencers etc have been contacted. Surprised how many friends have links to these people! A long way to go yet but hopefully picks up even more traction this week. Thanks to everyone on here that have donated...I know a lot of ye have been really generousThumbs Up
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 9:43am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

yep going really well.   The likes of the final footballers, influencers etc have been contacted. Surprised how many friends have links to these people! A long way to go yet but hopefully picks up even more traction this week. Thanks to everyone on here that have donated...I know a lot of ye have been really generousThumbs Up
Excellent.

Is it just the hashtag or is there specific social media pages? I'll get something up on the Cobh Ramblers social media 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 9:45am
Done Thumbs Up
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 6:34pm
Bump.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 10:40am
Seems to have slowed down a little Disapprove. Needs a big push
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 11:42am
My job have a sports and social club, as there is no event on at the moment, they are giving everyone a €100 prepaid card, Ive replied telling them to give mine to Livie's page and suggested others do same, a few have come back to me to say use theirs,   If anyone else on here has a S&S in their job, it might be an idea
Getting old and intolerant
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

My job have a sports and social club, as there is no event on at the moment, they are giving everyone a €100 prepaid card, Ive replied telling them to give mine to Livie's page and suggested others do same, a few have come back to me to say use theirs,   If anyone else on here has a S&S in their job, it might be an idea
Well done man. Great idea.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 6:10pm
I've shared this again on FB.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

Fair playClapClapClap
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 8:05am
Hows things going with this bronze?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 8:27am

Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

How many of your friends on Facebook are also your YBIG alter egos? In reality you're probably just sharing it to yourself LOL 
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 12:15am
Running another last man standing this weekend for the premiership with half the money going to ABetterLifeForLivie Thumbs Up

Anyone interested just drop me a pm.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic