You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How are you spending your lockdown time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 9:28pm
I was apprehensive about the zoom quizzes at first but they've been good craic. The quiz normally fades away as the drink takes over 😂 We have challenges and stuff, not just questions which makes it even more of a laugh. 
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 9:49pm
Challenges and stuff? 

Is that you Larry?

Fr Larry is tremendous fun
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 9:51pm
Do lads not just go on and have a beer and chat!? LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

You can't do that with more than two. Everyone waiting for their moment to speak. 

I f**king miss the pub!
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 10:01pm
I’ve played darts over zoom the last two Saturday nights against one of my friends. Good craic.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

You can't do that with more than two. Everyone waiting for their moment to speak. 

I f**king miss the pub!
We usually have 4 or 5 and it’s been grand to be honest but definitely anymore than that and it’s a little awkward. Drink much quicker & fair bit more but get less drunk strangely 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I’ve played darts over zoom the last two Saturday nights against one of my friends. Good craic.
That’s a good shout, got a board a few weeks back
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 10:27pm

We had a game of snooker last week and it was sh*t. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 10:30pm
The friday the 14th episode LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 11:23pm
Working in the office full time - key worker 😎.

Evenings - exercise bike, beers and netflix.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 12:44am

Download Russ Bray app for your phone as well. Great scorekeeper. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 6:59am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

The friday the 14th episode LOL
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 7:51am

I f**king miss the pub!
We usually have 4 or 5 and it’s been grand to be honest but definitely anymore than that and it’s a little awkward. Drink much quicker & fair bit more but get less drunk strangely 

I don't know if it's possible to get to a fraction of the level of pissed I normally get while drinking bottles at home compared to pints on a day/night out. And I'm getting through a lot at home!
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 8:18am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

I f**king miss the pub!

I don't know if it's possible to get to a fraction of the level of pissed I normally get while drinking bottles at home compared to pints on a day/night out. And I'm getting through a lot at home!
If I stick to just cans of hophouse I could have 9 or 10 cans and be up at half7 the next morning with the young lad and relatively fresh. If I’d that many pints I’d wrote off for the day 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 8:18am

Download Russ Bray app for your phone as well. Great scorekeeper. 

Thumbs Up
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 8:26am
Busy working from home Monday to Friday and with a small baby there is not much change during the week. Except for eating more and less exercise :(  I use to cycle to work and go to the gym twice a week. 

The weekends are good for DIY. Have sorted out the garden and shed and done lots around the house.
Have sold a few items on eBay too.

Miss the pints tho but have a few zoom calls over the weekend when it’s acceptable to have a few drinks. 
But overall it feels like waiting for something .....

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 8:41am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I'm flat out Monday-Friday with work. Call/meeting volume higher than ever.
Then evenings are split between kids homework and cooking. If work hasn't been too bad on a particular day I might have enough time for a walk with family and an hour or two of tv/playstation.
Was doing a bit of drinking in the beginning during week but got pulled up on it eventually. 

On weekends, normally just chill in sun in back garden if nice, go for walks, get the weekly shop in or watch TV and bit of playstation if weather is crap. At night, nearly every weekend there is at least 1 or maybe 2 zoom nights which take up the night. 

Hardly any real exercise being done. 

Any late night cream pies whilst sipping down on some light ales?

Read my post, only on the weekends LOL
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Busy working from home Monday to Friday and with a small baby there is not much change during the week. Except for eating more and less exercise :(  I use to cycle to work and go to the gym twice a week. 

The weekends are good for DIY. Have sorted out the garden and shed and done lots around the house.
Have sold a few items on eBay too.

Miss the pints tho but have a few zoom calls over the weekend when it’s acceptable to have a few drinks. 
But overall it feels like waiting for something .....

The London YBIG Xmas do ? Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic