Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dundalk Chairman Attacks FAI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

None of that seem to bother the majority on here

More concerned about whether Prem League finishes or not so they can celebrate or sl*g their mates. 

Delaneys gone though alls good

ClapClapClap Sadly some of the loudest people to speak out against the FAI on here, and wider circles see their remit as being the National team and that's it sadly.

League of Ireland supporters have been clued into Delaney for years.

The ole ole brigade let us down - a number of ybig too - have kept my eye on ybig since first fanzine too when I emailed them to complain about having ads in it 😂- will never forget the fans praising Delaney at the cringefest in the rugby bar beside lansdowne before one of the matches (v Russia??). Davey Kehoe made an absolute dickhead of himself.

Should be water under the bridge now I know, but still grinds with me a bit that so many were taken in

Is that not par for the course 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sponsored Links

Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Davey was part of the business that was Ballybrack S.C..

was?? still is! 
Would be nice to see a few of their members interviewed for Tighe and Rowans book. I’d say their opinion on their glorious leader hasn’t changed much.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 11:31pm
 It was sorely misjudged for the new FAI to wheel out that plank Fran Gavin and the backlash is justified. How he hasn’t been let go at the 1st opportunity is beyond me - his incompetence knows no bounds and f**ked over all these clubs as much as anyone in there. Sad state of affairs that he is still in Abbottstown. 

No surprise either that The other clubs have kept their counsels. If there was any time they needed the FAI’s support; it’s now. PEAK6 can carry on oblivious to that fact.. The rest can’t. 

We’ll see what happens but I think the only positive that may come out of it is Gavin gets the push. Or maybe he’ll get a stay of execution to see how his last great initiative pans out....

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Davey was part of the business that was Ballybrack S.C..

was?? still is! 
Would be nice to see a few of their members interviewed for Tighe and Rowans book. I’d say their opinion on their glorious leader hasn’t changed much.

I believe your wish will be granted
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 10:10am
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 4:07pm
It would damage this forums' reputation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic