You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Tighe book - Champagne Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mark Tighe book - Champagne Football
    Posted: 01 May 2020 at 11:02am
Due out Sep 17th, can pre order here https://www.easons.com/5637150827/all/books/sports/soccer-general/champagne-football-tpb/

Looking forward to this one 

Edited by nvidic - 01 May 2020 at 11:09am
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 11:11am
Nice wan Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 1:24pm
ordered Thumbs Up
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Due out Sep 17th, can pre order here https://www.easons.com/5637150827/all/books/sports/soccer-general/champagne-football-tpb/

Clap

I assume you won't be ordering the paperback version!?Wink
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 1:51pm
cant seem to preorder
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

cant seem to preorder

Scroll down to the botton of the page and where you see "chosse payment" .......... Now this may put you off .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 2:32pm

cant seem to preorder

Think there was an issue earlier just ordered there myself now seemed to work
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 2:38pm
Though as Mark Tighe said as part of his tweet about it, subject to a probable  incoming injunction

Edited by lassassinblanc - 01 May 2020 at 2:38pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Clap

I assume you won't be ordering the paperback version!?Wink

I'll break my kindle love in for this one! 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Though as Mark Tighe said as part of his tweet about it, subject to a probable  incoming injunction
Wouldn't put it past JD at all. Stern Smile
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 3:03pm

cant seem to preorder

Think there was an issue earlier just ordered there myself now seemed to work

cheers sorted now

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

cant seem to preorder

Scroll down to the botton of the page and where you see "chosse payment" .......... Now this may put you off .

Fuk off murph
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 3:09pm
When I saw this earlier my first thought was "I'd pay it as a thanks for the work he did last year", but on reflection, I can't wait to hear about this bits he couldn't put in the paper
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 4:38pm
What's the point in ordering something that won't be available for another 4 months? Is there an advantage to doing this?
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

What's the point in ordering something that won't be available for another 4 months? Is there an advantage to doing this?

Not really unless it sells out and you have to wait for a reprint but that's unlikely and you could prob just get it on the Kindle or whatever you use. 

I reordered it out of a sense of gratitude. Hopefully it gets the authors off to a decent start and might garner additional free publicity for them...

"JD exposé in huge demand" - that sort of thing
El Puto Amo
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Not really unless it sells out and you have to wait for a reprint but that's unlikely and you could prob just get it on the Kindle or whatever you use. 

I reordered it out of a sense of gratitude. Hopefully it gets the authors off to a decent start and might garner additional free publicity for them...

Fair enough.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 5:13pm

I read that as being tongue in cheek?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Something similar as as somebody alluded to in another thread if he had of hung on another couple of months he could blame covid

I think of the end scene in scooby doo with JD being taking away saying to MT and PR I would of got away with it if it hadn’t been for you pesky journalists 
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 5:29pm

Absolutely none - any guarantee Easons or whoever exists in 4 months and can fulfill your order?€15 I suppose so not the end of the world 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic