You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WC 2002 Qualifying Campaign Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WC 2002 Qualifying Campaign Video
    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 7:18pm
There was a video brought out of our 2002 WC qualifying campaign, and I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere to watch it online. I bought it at the time and it's somewhere in the house, but even if I find it I have no way of playing it.

There are individual YouTube clips of the games, but it's this particular production that I'm after. Anyway if anyone has a link to this production I'd appreciate it.
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

There was a video brought out of our 2002 WC qualifying campaign, and I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere to watch it online. I bought it at the time and it's somewhere in the house, but even if I find it I have no way of playing it.

There are individual YouTube clips of the games, but it's this particular production that I'm after. Anyway if anyone has a link to this production I'd appreciate it.
There was a lad called something like ‘Killian2’ who has a great amount of stuff on his YouTube page. I’m sure you have tried on YouTube, but maybe check his profile? 
I think he used to post here too, occasionally, so maybe he knows a way of finding it?  
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 7:54pm
Yo Paulie.  It was called The Road to Asia.  Maybe search that on youtube.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 8:02pm
Nice one. I'll try both of those. Thanks lads.
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

There was a lad called something like ‘Killian2’ who has a great amount of stuff on his YouTube page. I’m sure you have tried on YouTube, but maybe check his profile? 
I think he used to post here too, occasionally, so maybe he knows a way of finding it?  
KillianM2
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 9:41pm
That's gas, I threw on Rising Sons about a  hour ago. It's the 2002 World Cup after movie. Man we played some great stuff. 

The summer I fell in love with the Irish team Clap
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 12:13am
I also have that Rising Sons DVD somewhere in the house. At least if I find that I'll be able to play it. Anyway, I found the Road to Asia one. It's on YouTube in 3 separate parts. They all work fine though. I also found the Road to America documentary (it must have been some creative type that named the two productions), and McCarthy's Park, which I previously posted on here.

Anyway, I'm missing football so I'll watch two or three of those over the next day or so. And before some smartarse says it, yes I'm aware that watching Ireland documentaries is not the best way to cure me of my missing of football! It is what it is though.

Edited by Paulie - 25 Mar 2020 at 12:15am
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 12:16am
Que Sera sera Is quality and love road to.america too.   
AKA pedantic kunt
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 12:20am
I must look for the Que Sera Sera doc. I have that on video too, and the Euro '88 one
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 12:21am
I've the DVD the Road to Asia class we played some great football in that campaign. Clap
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 12:37am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml6Z_acdX-o

Just found this, will give it a watch later on.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml6Z_acdX-o

Just found this, will give it a watch later on.

The Enya/Clannad music would be enough for me to put the telly through the window!
rebelbrowser View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelbrowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:15am
yeah, but you do get Bertie Ahern speaking, when Enya is playing in the background, so that's a result!
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 11:50am
Dear God.....

Shall we fire up the Glenn Whelan thread again?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic