You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia Write Off Top Trumps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:12pm
Ryanair told me 28 days for refund .

Don’t panic lads 
Sponsored Links

ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:31pm
I'm waiting on three Ryanair refunds. Applied for all three and got to page that said an e mail would be sent about application. Only received one e mail for one flight ??
I'd say they all over place and just cant cope but I thought it would be an automatic system ?
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 8:41am
I applied for the refund straight away and got it within 3 days (Dublin direct) got another email from them last night saying unfortunately my flight has been cancelled and here’s a voucher to the value of my flight. So I have now received cash and a voucher .
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Still waiting on 4 refunds from Ryanair, 2 from Wizz and one from easyjet. Got 2 Ryanair refunds and Flix bus also refunded me. (not all football related either)

Flix bus ? Don’t think they refunded me tried to cancel but there was a 10 Euro admin fee and the tickets were 10.40 

Refund on a Bus NR .................

So what happened to the " i dont take buses man " or are you getting yourself mixed up with flix train ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Still waiting on 4 refunds from Ryanair, 2 from Wizz and one from easyjet. Got 2 Ryanair refunds and Flix bus also refunded me. (not all football related either)

Flix bus ? Don’t think they refunded me tried to cancel but there was a 10 Euro admin fee and the tickets were 10.40 

So what happened to the " i dont take buses man " or are you getting yourself mixed up with flix train ?

The train was a couple of stops and much longer travel time and more expensive 

The bus had a toilet 

The duration was 45 mins but yes as a rule I avoid them like the plague 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 10:07am

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

The train was a couple of stops and much longer travel time and more expensive 

The bus had a toilet 

The duration was 45 mins but yes as a rule I avoid them like the plague 

Well at least i know in future trips buses are in Thumbs Up

Good bus and cheap from the airport in Helsinki Wink
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 11:54am
flix bus are a disaster for getting refunds and if your flight is delayed and you miss your allotted bus you have to buy new tickets.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 11:16pm
Had Flix booked from Bratislava to Budapest, only €10 but they refunded me without even asking once they cancelled.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 8:42am

Had Flix booked from Bratislava to Budapest, only €10 but they refunded me without even asking once they cancelled.

don't think Flix cancelled as I seem to recall I got a a 'how was your journey ' follow up email
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 9:04am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

flix bus are a disaster for getting refunds and if your flight is delayed and you miss your allotted bus you have to buy new tickets.
Now i didn't book the bus in the end as planned to turn up and see what happens kind of thing , but sure must be space on these at most times of the day and maybe €10 for a trip who knows .
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 6:35pm
got an easyjet email about a refund at last...
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 2:38pm

got an easyjet email about a refund at last...

Any chance you could throw up a copy/paste of the mail minus any identifying information? Just want to see what they’re saying. 
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 5:03pm
Dear customer,

Thank you for your email.

I’m sorry it’s taken a little longer than usual to respond. As you might expect, the current Coronavirus situation means that we are receiving an extremely high number of emails resulting in lengthy response times.  

Please find below a list of frequently asked questions which will give you more information on what to do next.

My flight has been cancelled, what should I do?

Where your flight has been cancelled, you would have received an email from us with the options available to you. You can self-serve both these options through Manage Bookings online or on the app. These include:

• The option to transfer your flight for free. Seats are currently for sale until February 2021.
  • The option to claim a voucher for the full value of your ticketIf you aren’t ready to book again just yet, a voucher provides the flexibility to book travel in future, for flying through to at least Winter 2021. Click here for voucher terms and conditions
  • If you prefer a refund, email your request to flightrefund@easyJet.com.  As soon as your refund is processed, we will send you an email confirmation. It is extremely important that you enter the following information in the subject line of the email, in the same format as shown below.  This will ensure we can process your request quickly. If you have more than one booking reference, please submit separate requests.

Subject Line : Booking Reference/Departure Date/EN

Example : ABC1D2E/16042020/EN

If you already actioned a flight change, received a voucher or a refund, then no further action is required.

My flight is operating but I want to cancel my travel, what should I do?

We are in the process of cancelling all flights for April 2020. It is taking us a little longer than usual to process these cancellations due to a high volume of flight reservations. As soon as these cancellations are processed, you or the booker will be contacted through email and SMS using the details we have on the booking. Our customer service team will be in touch to let you know how to switch to a new flight, get a voucher or be reimbursed. Please note, you will need to wait for your cancellation email before you can manage your booking online or request a refund.

Flights for May 2020 onwards are still operating as normal.  I would like to assure you that the health and wellbeing of our passengers and crew is our highest priority.  We are continuing to monitor the current situation and are in regular contact with the relevant authorities.  We will amend our flight schedule on the guidance received from them. Please wait for our communication on any changes to our flight schedule before contacting us.

If you prefer to make amendments now to flights that are still operating, you have the following options:

• You can change the dates and destination of your flight without incurring a change fee and would only pay the fare difference if the new flights are more expensive. This offer is only for customers who self-serve on our website through Manage Bookings and is only available for a limited period of time. Please see our FAQ for more details.
  • If you cancel after 24 hours of making your booking, you may be entitled to a refund of Government taxes.  To apply for a government tax refund, please submit your request on our online Webform here. Please make sure you select the “Claim a Government tax refund” option. Your refund will be processed within 28 days.  Please allow a further 7 -10 days for your refund to appear in your account.  
  • If you cancel within 24 hours of making a booking, you will get a full refund, minus a cancellation fee. This can be done online via Manage Bookings.

Kind regards,

easyJet Customer Services

Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 5:19pm
Thanks
wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 11:45am
Easyjet refund on 10 April to Credit Card.
conor253 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 5:59pm
I receieved my Easyjet refund today for Amsterdam to Vienna
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 6:43pm
Did you apply long ago?
wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Did you apply long ago?

16 March.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic