You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Still going to Bratislava list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaConnors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 6:20pm
Going over now is madness - could end up costing you a lot more if you get stranded there or, god forbid, get sick. 
Sponsored Links

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by mandrake mandrake wrote:

Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

Why would anyone want to go here now totally irresponsible with the authorities saying they don’t want visitors. It seems some people are terrified because they’ll have lost a few quid on flights. Sure we even have some fans tagging Airlines looking to get refunds. Mother of God

we want refunds and if not we should go over there on the beer.. ...why shouldnt we want refunds...
Couldn't really give a fcuk about refunds but I understand each to their own, I'll be down about €170 I can live with that, have an all inclusive family holiday booked to Turkey for May at a cost of €3,400 and you know what I can live with that too if it means my family are protected.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 6:29pm
My hotel wouldn't back down about money until I pointed out that I actually wasn't allowed enter the country. Happy days.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 6:32pm

Why would anyone want to go here now totally irresponsible with the authorities saying they don’t want visitors. It seems some people are terrified because they’ll have lost a few quid on flights. Sure we even have some fans tagging Airlines looking to get refunds. Mother of God

we want refunds and if not we should go over there on the beer.. ...why shouldnt we want refunds...
I can understand wanting refunds, it’s worth a shot, but the sense of entitlement of wanting to go there on the beer if you don’t get them is something else. 
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by PaConnors PaConnors wrote:

Going over now is madness - could end up costing you a lot more if you get stranded there or, god forbid, get sick. 
Tbf It was madness to even consider going the second this was announced to be played behind closed door they never wanted us there. Take the hit if you get a refund great but if you don't everyone will still save by keeping the spending money anyway. Few have said Hotels acting the bollix with the no Free Cancellation Fee if it's a group of lads due to use the hotel they should split the cost of it like they would had they travelled. 

Edited by irelandfan - 12 Mar 2020 at 6:41pm
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 6:43pm
Imagine people trying to get refunds. What is the world coming to.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Couldn't really give a fcuk about refunds but I understand each to their own, I'll be down about €170 I can live with that, have an all inclusive family holiday booked to Turkey for May at a cost of €3,400 and you know what I can live with that too if it means my family are protected.
ah yes, the dreaded Croninvirus
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 7:02pm
Looking for a refund is totally fair enough.  
AKA pedantic kunt
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

ah yes, the dreaded Croninvirus
LOL
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:17pm
Anyone that is thinking of still travelling for the "session" is absolutely insane all over losing a few quid on a flight
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Anyone that is thinking of still travelling for the "session" is absolutely insane all over losing a few quid on a flight

If they find a cure between now and then (unlikely) and I cant get a refund then I am going there on the sauce. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

If they find a cure between now and then (unlikely) and I cant get a refund then I am going there on the sauce. 

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Totally.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Totally.

Fair enough. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
SeanPeadir View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanPeadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:49pm
Flights, hotel and Match tickets all refunded now.

Been looking forward to this one for a long time, had a nightmare swapping shifts to get the time off. Who knows when it’ll be played if at all...
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 9:38am
So....Prague then? LOL
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 9:39am
Originally posted by SeanPeadir SeanPeadir wrote:

Flights, hotel and Match tickets all refunded now.

Been looking forward to this one for a long time, had a nightmare swapping shifts to get the time off. Who knows when it’ll be played if at all...

How did you get mach tickets refunded? From the FAI?
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 9:54am
In the times Ireland article the other day it said people were to contact customer relations and gave the email. I haven’t yet as imagined would be done automatically
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic